BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2006, 09:33 PM   #211
Beardie
http://www.netmax.com/cgi-bin/ikonbo...how&member=AIS

Just another old ID and web site Chalres created and dumped

Linda McBride

Old 01-04-2006, 09:33 PM   #212
csreptiles
Dennis Hultman
I am totally truthful about anything I have been through which is why whom every you talk to knows. Last has to go do 15 days in the country jail for a traffic issue. As for the other charge I if you look back to my on my posts my 300+ collection of reptiles walked away from a partners house I was working with and I went through the count system and ONLY go 80K which has been very hard to collect on, I later seen the person and took things into my own hands. So now that you have the truth. There’s nothing that is going to make me rush this I am waiting the cancellation period.

Old 01-04-2006, 09:36 PM   #213
csreptiles
Suncoast Herpetological yep it been post, Ooo Yep is I had to turn things around I do the same thing! No regrets!

Old 01-04-2006, 09:42 PM   #214
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
Dennis Hultman
I am totally truthful about anything I have been through which is why whom every you talk to knows. Last has to go do 15 days in the country jail for a traffic issue. As for the other charge I if you look back to my on my posts my 300+ collection of reptiles walked away from a partners house I was working with and I went through the count system and ONLY go 80K which has been very hard to collect on, I later seen the person and took things into my own hands. So now that you have the truth. There’s nothing that is going to make me rush this I am waiting the cancellation period.
I didn't ask or inquire.

Old 01-04-2006, 09:42 PM   #215
TomO
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
Dennis Hultman

12-31-2005, 10:11 AM
I will be returning back to the office to scan the copy in later today.

Yea, I was busy... I already told you that! it is a very long raide to where I have to go, and really didn;t feel like it. I been taking it easy these past few days and spending alot of time o nthis forum very late at time, and if you would use you head you'd see the times I'v been logging in. It's 12:53am now.
Nobody cares how tired you are, how long the ride is, or what time it is. Post the proof you promised. You should care more about taking care of this than taking it easy.
Tom Odendaal

Old 01-04-2006, 09:50 PM   #216
Biscuit71
A friend of mine is in the State police and he said when he goes back to shift he will run a police report on him for me. He said if there is even the slightest chance he is on probabtion, what he has done here will land him in jail. When i recieve teh report, I will post the findings on here for all to see. As I said in an earlier post, I called his listed "work" number and was told that nobody there even knows this guy. People like him make me sick. I will not rest till this piece of trash gets whats coming to him. lol i love this stuff.... Makes me wish i was still a cop and not in the FD...

Old 01-04-2006, 09:53 PM   #217
dzoo
Sold or Stoled?

Quote:
As for the other charge I if you look back to my on my posts my 300+ collection of reptiles walked away from a partners house I was working with

Thats funny because back on post #45 you sold them all to breeders:

Quote:
As stated before I had a 300+ collection back then. And after selling my reptiles to a several breeders and ect. I went to college.

Old 01-04-2006, 09:55 PM   #218
csreptiles
Linda McBride STOP and think about what you just said, I have posted that my correct information have been posted Where am I whom am I hiding from? Your trying to make it as if I am. STOP I have done noting but answer all everyone’s questions good or bad!

lucille to answer your question, that was my first thought in the sake of good business BUT if you can see back I had already become a victim of all of this long before I registered. I never knew there was a payment, Which is later pointed out to me by The Chameleon Company Owner. He later informed me of the membership which later when I had the time I paid. NOW back to me if I was so much a bad person and did back dealing, I been doing this for over 10+ year I would have been in jail for it by now. Target, 3M, Netmax are all very large company in which I have done large amount of business with. This speaking for it self. my life is a open book I have nothing to where I feel like I need to hind form anyone one nor am ashamed of anything.

I was just thinking, I did a search of the following" " Charles J. Schuck IIII, Charles J. Schuck, Charles Schuck, and cschck3 " and man you would have had to big to even get any of the few bad issues. Why did not post any of the other things? LOL !

Old 01-04-2006, 09:57 PM   #219
csreptiles
dzoo vbmenu_register("postmenu_339934", true); that, I was not going to bring that up in this forum, I didn't want to bring my history up in that depth... But the turth is that I did so something very bad to that person and I paid the price. So are you happy now?

Old 01-04-2006, 10:00 PM   #220
Junkyard
Hey Chucky Boy, I have another idea, unfortunately it is not original:

PROVE IT!!!! POST THE MONEY ORDER!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz