The Superworm Farm - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-16-2004, 12:32 PM   #1
USAGECKOS
The Superworm Farm

I forget who posted the thread but I had read on one of the threads a few days ago about this place haveing cheap feeders, I figured I would give them a try.

I ordered 1000 medium superworms ($15.00) and 1000 1/4 crikets ($10.00) and shipping for 2 day delivery was only $6. They actually emailed me the tracking # the day they shipped which I think is awesome.

I have to say that I was impressed. There were only about 3 or 4 dead superworms and hardly any dead crickets also.

I will definately order from them again. Here is the link in case your interested:

http://www.superwormfarm.com/

Thanks,

Old 07-16-2004, 12:37 PM   #2
jenn_jeffery
Why don't you post this on the BOI? I THINK there is already a thread on the superworm farm there, and this would be a great addition, that way people searching for info on them would be more likely to find it.

Old 07-16-2004, 06:42 PM   #3
Sarah H
I tried ordering from them. I never recieved my package and since fedex marked it left on door step aparently they didn't belive me that it wasn't left on my doorstep. I even search my whole neiborood, and never found them.

They ignored all my e-mails aside from one reply where they said it was delivered. I tried to call but everytime I got a chance they were closed. And they would not respond to my many e-mails. Time passed I was busy and I figured it was too late to do anything.
IMO they bite

I order from grubco now and haven't had any problems whatsoever.

Old 07-16-2004, 09:03 PM   #4
Xelda
I've ordered from them several times. I agree that they have good quality feeders and fast shipping, but their customer service leaves something to be desired. I had a DOA last year when it was starting to get cold but they still had their guarantee in effect. This wasn't just a small order either. It was about $90 worth of feeders that I -really- needed, which is why I wasn't happy. Every time I called, Donna would give me a different answer (that I'd get a refund or a reshipment). Not once did I ever get a reply to any of my e-mails. It wasn't until a few months later that I said I was going to revoke the charge on my credit card (I'd just started the process) they finally e-mailed saying they were waiting until the weather was warmer to send a reshipment. They also added that I had been told this repeatedly (which wasn't true, of course).

So uuhh.. I'd rank them above average. Better than a lot of companies out there, but certainly not the best.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!