Good Guy Dan @ Outback Dragon Ranch - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-11-2009, 04:11 AM   #1
nick_c
Dan @ Outback Dragon Ranch

I have now had several chances to interact with Dan at Outback Dragon Ranch and they all have been a pleasure. He is very professional and his facility reflects it. Long story short, awesome dragons and awesome breeder. I highly recommend them. www.outbackdragonranch.com. Thanks again Dan!

Old 11-11-2009, 09:50 AM   #2
citruslover
I'd have to say Dan is one of the Good Guys in the business. He has excellent quality dragons and a very clean and professional set up. We have traded some dragons in the last few months and I wholeheartedly recommend his bloodlines to anybody asking.

Jeff Crider

Old 11-11-2009, 11:36 AM   #3
spyder79
I had the pleasure to conduct a trade with dan for female breeders and i have to say he is a pleasure to deal with and is a great breeder with awesome animals.

Old 11-12-2009, 01:56 AM   #4
SouthernDragons
Dan is a swell guy, I have had the pleasure of doing business with him...

Old 11-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #5
saber5
thank you

thank you everyone for the kind words, I would also like to say that all of the breeders I have a chance to meet and do business with, I also would highly recommend as well, to Nick at dynastydragonz and Jeff at citrusdragons and Brian spyder 79 and southern dragons.

thanks Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!