JKR Collection Reduction Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 11-21-2013, 11:19 PM   #1
jkobylka
JKR Collection Reduction Sale

In an effort too keep my 2014 clutches capped, I'm moving out some of my biggest, best and most dependable breeders to make room for the new adults coming up to size.

Here's a few of the available animals, the full list is here: JKR Special Available List

Adult Dinker Female - $500

3200g Proven Pastel Female - $500

2900g Proven Pastel Female - Has produced 5 years in a row! - $550

2300g Proven Spider Female - $450

3800g Proven Het Piebald Female - Laid 14 eggs in 2012! - $750

550g 2012 Fire - $550

931g 2012 Spotnose - $450

Lots more... click here for the full list.

To answer your questions in advance:

Why I am selling these?: I'm trying to keep my clutch numbers capped this coming year even though lots of holdbacks are coming online, so reducing numbers of breeding pairs.

Is there anything wrong with them?: These are absolutely perfect girls, most of them HUGE, geared up and ready to be bred immediately. They have stayed here through several reductions over the years. They are the best of the best of my breeders.

Shipping: The adult females are only available for US customers. Shipping costs are not included in the price, I will provide a full quote after you email me which animals you are interested in.

How do I purchase?: Sales will be first come first serve. The fastest way to contact me is to email me for a quote on which animals you’re interested in. Once you receive a full quote from me, I can take payment via paypal or a CC# over the phone. No payment plans will be accepted on any of the adult females.

Want an instant collection ready to go?: BIG discounts will be available if you want to purchase a big group. Please contact me if you are a serious about a larger purchase. Additional animals may also be made available.

Email me at justin@jkobylkareptiles.com with questions or to get a multiple animal quote.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!