Bad Guy Lance Owens - Bristol Tennessee - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-02-2014, 05:06 PM   #91
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_dunlavy View Post
both Jessi and Lance's pages give this message when you try to view them now:
"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page. "

BEWARE; they may have assumed new aliases... or facebook took some sort of action against them
Their pages are still there. I can see them fine logged in under a different facebook account.

Old 09-02-2014, 05:08 PM   #92
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Their pages are still there. I can see them fine logged in under a different facebook account.
I see. Probably just blocked a lot of their content so they can get back to scam attempts.

Old 09-02-2014, 05:58 PM   #93
j_dunlavy
I took a screenshot of the FB groups Jessi belongs to.
Keeping people informed of their scams will help keep them from victimizing new people.
There are some online sale type groups we may want to keep an eye on.

https://www.facebook.com/Je55iBabii0822/groups
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2014, 06:07 PM   #94
Robert Walker
Jon, when did you take that screen shot of the FB groups?

Old 09-02-2014, 06:07 PM   #95
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I see. Probably just blocked a lot of their content so they can get back to scam attempts.
Do any of these parasites have regular jobs? Or is scamming people for money all they know? I couldn't imagine having to go through life looking over my shoulder when not in hiding.

Old 09-02-2014, 06:11 PM   #96
Chris Kennard
"Bristol Free Stuff" lol! Bet there on that one a lot!

Old 09-02-2014, 06:49 PM   #97
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Jon, when did you take that screen shot of the FB groups?
It was taken thursday or friday I think.
I was able to view her groups today but most of the other content was blocked; the groups are still the same.
The link posted is from today and still works for me; does it work for anyone else?

The links to hers and Lance's FB pages on pg 5 of this thread are dead links now, so I had to search the names.

Old 09-02-2014, 07:17 PM   #98
j_dunlavy
I searched Lance and his groups only contains one:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/184831565000192/
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2014, 08:34 PM   #99
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
It was taken thursday or friday I think.
I was able to view her groups today but most of the other content was blocked; the groups are still the same.
The link posted is from today and still works for me; does it work for anyone else?

The links to hers and Lance's FB pages on pg 5 of this thread are dead links now, so I had to search the names.
Your link works fine as do the links to their facebook pages. Jessica has just blocked people that aren't friends from being able to view her wall.

Old 09-03-2014, 02:38 AM   #100
tkevan
2235 Fifth St, Bristol, TN belongs to one Sandra K. Robinette, according to the Sullivan Co. tax records.
http://www.assessment.state.tn.us/Pa...ail3.asp?C=082

I wonder if she knows they are running these scams out of her property??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!