Bad Guy Darien Dubia Poor Customer Service - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2014, 11:33 PM   #41
Quantum Varanics
While I can appreciate the OP's disappointment and need for a swift resolution, his communication reeks of entitlement and condescension. Unless I've missed it amongst the screen shots, he did not even muster a single, simple "thank you". Based on the documentation provided by the OP, I'd be thrilled to receive such excellent customer service in light of the unfortunate DOA. Darien, you did precisely as you should and have now won me over for future Dubia colony establishment.

Old 09-01-2014, 12:32 AM   #42
herpetologies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Varanics View Post
While I can appreciate the OP's disappointment and need for a swift resolution, his communication reeks of entitlement and condescension. Unless I've missed it amongst the screen shots, he did not even muster a single, simple "thank you". Based on the documentation provided by the OP, I'd be thrilled to receive such excellent customer service in light of the unfortunate DOA. Darien, you did precisely as you should and have now won me over for future Dubia colony establishment.
I really appreciate the kind words. I've had a lot of negativity thrown my way from this whole thing, and I'm happy there are some people who understand my point of view.

Darien

Old 10-03-2014, 08:33 PM   #43
cctbspencer
Two weeks ago I received a small shipment from Darien. I ordered 200 one inch roaches, egg flats, and roach chow. Everything arrived in perfect condition and there was not one single DOA. The weather at both ends was pretty hot but they still all made it. The packaging was top notch as well. I received numerous e-mails communicating the various stages of the order along the way. His website is well laid out and all terms and conditions are plainly stated. Long story short, be prepared to receive future orders from me Darien.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!