can anybody help me out - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-28-2007, 12:19 PM   #1
lilkeezy
can anybody help me out

now i love pythons and constrictors and i was wondering if anybody can name all the pythons and all the constrictors and if possible show pics of each kind if you can please and thank you

Old 08-28-2007, 12:48 PM   #2
King of Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkeezy
now i love pythons and constrictors and i was wondering if anybody can name all the pythons and all the constrictors and if possible show pics of each kind if you can please and thank you

www.google.com

www.wikipedia.com

One is an excellent source of reference material and one is a loose affiliation of snobbishness, corruption and uber-geekery. I'll let you decide which.

Old 08-28-2007, 02:49 PM   #3
ExoticsExpress
why would anyone spend all their time listing the hundreds upon hundreds species with photos to all of them? How about you x this box out and look up the lists like William said. Best regards,

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 08-28-2007, 03:49 PM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
Im gonna take over for a second here... sorry!

<*Hijack*>

Might be kind of fun to have a thread with lots of different Python Pictures, and information! So, while i agree that you should google for your information. I also think its an excellent thread to post pictures of critters, because i LOVE looking at critters!

So , here goes! ( everyone try to list something you havent seen on the thread yet! ( morphs of one species is okay, just make sure it hasnt been pictured yet!)

If you dont want to participate, you dont have to! but for those who'd like to, this should be fun!

___

Ball Python (Python Regius)

Old 08-28-2007, 03:56 PM   #5
lilkeezy
heres a angolans python i seach on google nice looking snake i dont know if anybody posted a pictures and this type of python

Old 08-28-2007, 03:58 PM   #6
ExoticsExpress
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkeezy
heres a angolans python i seach on google nice looking snake i dont know if anybody posted a pictures and this type of python

Might need permission to obtain photos from original sources? I might be wrong

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 08-28-2007, 04:55 PM   #7
hhmoore
I don't want to spoil the party by bringing reality into play, but Anthony is right. At the very minimum, a pic taken from the web has to give full credit to the owner (including the url from which it was taken). Further, just about everybody that will look at this is fully capable of searching for themselves; so there isn't much reason to search and post for relatively commonplace or "generic" animals. A new morph that isn't all over the 'net is one thing, but as a rule, it is a lot more fun to look at pictures posted by the person that owns the snake (pictures taken while seeing a snake on exhibit, or visiting a breeder, etc, are next in line)

Old 08-28-2007, 06:17 PM   #8
Clay Davenport
Here's a list of 74 species of Boidae. This list may or may not be all inclusive, as taxonomy is in constant change. You can search for your own photos using google.
For the record I didn't look this up just for this post, I coincidentally already had this list open on another tab when I saw this thread.

Acrantophis dumerili
Acrantophis madagascariensis
Boa constrictor Boa constrictor
Candoia aspera
Candoia bibroni
Candoia carinata
Corallus annulatus
Corallus caninus (emerald tree boa)
Corallus cookii
Corallus cropanii
Corallus hortulanus
Corallus ruschenbergerii
Epicrates angulifer
Epicrates cenchria (rainbow boa)
Epicrates chrysogaster
Epicrates exsul
Epicrates fordii
Epicrates gracilis
Epicrates inornatus
Epicrates monensis
Epicrates striatus
Epicrates subflavus
Eunectes beniensis
Eunectes deschauenseei
Eunectes murinus (anaconda)
Eunectes notaeus
Sanzinia madagascariensis
Calabaria reinhardtii
Charina bottae
Charina trivirgata
Eryx elegans
Eryx jaculus
Eryx jayakari
Eryx johnii
Eryx miliaris
Eryx somalicus
Eryx tataricus
Eryx whitakeri
Gongylophis colubrinus
Gongylophis conicus
Gongylophis muelleri
Aspidites melanocephalus
Aspidites ramsayi
Antaresia childreni
Antaresia maculosa
Antaresia perthensis
Antaresia stimsoni
Apodora papuana
Bothrochilus boa
Leiopython albertisii
Liasis fuscus
Liasis mackloti
Liasis olivaceus
Morelia amethistina
Morelia boeleni
Morelia bredli
Morelia carinata
Morelia clastolepis
Morelia kinghorni
Morelia nauta
Morelia oenpelliensis
Morelia spilota
Morelia tracyae
Morelia viridis
Python anchietae
Python breitensteini
Python brongersmai
Python curtus
Python molurus (Asian rock python)
Python natalensis
Python regius
Python reticulatus
Python sebae
Python timoriensis

Old 08-29-2007, 11:14 AM   #9
fuscusking13
Time to throw my favorites up....the African Rocks, here are a few I do own(the patternless pic is obliviously from Prehistoric...I have some of my own taken, but not uploaded yet. Dan M.
Attached Images

Old 08-29-2007, 11:17 AM   #10
fuscusking13
I should have said owned/own...the baby and the patternless I have, the other two I sold last year. Here are some more I actually own.... Dan M.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!