For Sale Genetic Stripe Retic Project - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 04-24-2019, 02:11 PM   #1
JK-Reptiles
Genetic Stripe Retic Project

Complete Genetic Stripe Project For Sale

I am just testing the waters on seeing if anyone would be interested in this killer project.

We have a proven breeder Genetic Stripe female. She is around 14 foot, nice and thick, she didnt breed for me last season, but is primed for this season. She was produced by Greg Bryant at the Retic Ranch. Super friendly and eats FT Rabbits and Pigs

Secondly we have a proven breeder female Suntiger Het Genetic Stripe. She was produced by Travis Kubes and is absolutely gorgeous. Shes small, around 9 foot, but produced a beautiful clutch this past season. Slams food and is very manageable snake.

Lastly we have a male Platinum Phantom Tiger Het Genetic Stripe. I produced this guy, he sired a clutch last season and is currently breeding females right now. He is primed and ready for your girls. Slams FT rats and is very friendly.

I will not split them up, only looking to move the whole group as one project. This is a powerful project and could make some insanely gorgeous animals if put into the right hands.

Price is $9000 shipped for all 3 animals.

Jake Klotz
JKReptiles
708.372.3888 - Call/Text
jkreptiles@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-15-2019, 02:28 PM   #2
Landers89!!
You exert decide to sell that Male hmu. 9034564214

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!