Good Guy Anthony Caponetto Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:59 PM   #1
eel588
Anthony Caponetto Reptiles

Anthony has been talking back and forth with me for two months while I waited on a package deal of his crested geckos. Throughout the whole time he remained professional, kind, and courteous. He always replied back through email within a reasonable time. After receiving my package I was blown away by my new additions and from the detail that went into packaging. Everything was clean, tight and securely packed. All of my geckos are thriving and healthy. He has a 30 day guarantee that he stands behind. Looking at how great they look, I seriously doubt anyone would have to take him up on his offer.

I would highly recommend anyone to business with him. It's hard to find quality customer service these days and Anthony has exceeded my expectation. I look forward to giving this man more money in the future!

Thanks again ACReptiles!

http://www.acreptiles.com/main/

Old 10-05-2011, 11:01 PM   #2
eel588
Here is an example of the beauty I received!

Old 10-07-2011, 10:19 PM   #3
Kingofspades
Those are some nice looking geckos. Thanks for the heads up on a good deal

Old 10-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #4
JimElliott
Wink

Anthony is one of the good guys for sure! Not only does he produce some of the top notch animals out there , he cares about there welfare once they reach there new homes. With basic care sheets on his webpage he also is there to answer any questions you may have regarding those animals.

Old 10-09-2011, 12:43 AM   #5
AltitudeExotics
We have done business with Anthony a number of times. Great guy and better animals. Buy with confidence from him!

Old 05-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #6
SirenSanJose
Just got a lovely red harley female and a vanilla male ball python from Anthony that I'm thrilled about.

I ordered them right before Christmas when it was too cold to ship, my life got insane and I actually temporarily forgot I'd bought them. I remembered last week, shot Anthony an email going "OMG I'm so sorry, I know I ordered them 6 months ago, but do you still happen to have them?" and he was *incredibly* gracious about the whole thing. He said "of course I do, I know life happens, I'm always happy to hold animals for people, no worries!"

Not only had he patiently fed and cared for them for me, and then shipped out as soon as I asked (and they arrived happy and healthy) even with my goof-up, when I opened the box there was an extra "hitchhiker" along with my order!

Thank you so much, Anthony! I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.

Old 01-12-2014, 06:35 PM   #7
Kimfishepet
I bought some cresties from AC Reptiles a few months ago. He sent awesome looking geckos, including a freebee and they have all grown quickly, eat well and are turning out amazing. One gecko I got was an auction win that doubled in size in the month or two I was waiting in shipping. He was a pleasure to deal with and helped me find just what I was looking for in his stock.

Old 03-18-2014, 04:55 PM   #8
Hustle
Just got my first Gecko, EVER today from Anthony. They were a pleasure to deal with and their Facebook auction is a blast! I would definitely recommend a Crested from him

He arrived nicely packed and apparently healthy.

Old 03-18-2014, 05:17 PM   #9
Ed Clark
I purchased one of AC's 20 lots of no holds barred crested geckos and was very disappointed with everything about it. I ordered specific morphs, he sent nothing that I ordered.they were supposed to be a little bigger, he sent tiny hatchlings.I waited for months only after I told him to refund my money did he ship.

So if you chose to purchase from AC reptiles proceed with caution. get everything in an email.

Old 03-18-2014, 06:09 PM   #10
Clawsonreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I purchased one of AC's 20 lots of no holds barred crested geckos and was very disappointed with everything about it. I ordered specific morphs, he sent nothing that I ordered.they were supposed to be a little bigger, he sent tiny hatchlings.I waited for months only after I told him to refund my money did he ship.

So if you chose to purchase from AC reptiles proceed with caution. get everything in an email.
Poor Ed. Tried to screw someone out of higher end gecko's than were guaranteed then made that he couldn't flip them right away and tread on Anthony's Rep as a breeder of high end gecko's. Go back under your pathetic little bridge Ed, TROLL...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!