Inquiry Pythonsbreading Home?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
inhisgrip30
Pythonsbreading Home??

I am currently dealing with someone known as Pythonsbreading Home with an email address of pythonsbreadinghome@yahoo.com. Anyone ever dealt with this person? kinda broken English and prices almost seem TOO good if you know what i mean...also wants to go through Western Union if that means anything. anyone have any info?? thanks

Old 11-02-2009, 07:21 PM   #2
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by inhisgrip30 View Post
I am currently dealing with someone known as Pythonsbreading Home with an email address of pythonsbreadinghome@yahoo.com. Anyone ever dealt with this person? kinda broken English and prices almost seem TOO good if you know what i mean...also wants to go through Western Union if that means anything. anyone have any info?? thanks
My opinion would be to run as fast and as far way from these people, as possible...

Old 11-02-2009, 07:42 PM   #3
joepythons
Quote:
Yea RUN AWAY! Its more then likely the nigerian scammers

Old 11-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #4
inhisgrip30
Thanks for the input...i had a feeling it would turn out badly if i dealt with them...

Old 11-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #5
TattooLost
If they're not even bothering to use correct spelling in their COMPANY NAME, I'd be highly doubtful...

Unless they're actually selling Breaded Snakes... which now that I think about it, might be kinda tasty.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:53 PM   #6
hhmoore
Anybody advertising that they bread pythons should be viewed with a suspicious eye.

Old 11-02-2009, 08:20 PM   #7
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Anybody advertising that they bread pythons should be viewed with a suspicious eye.
LMAO.

Old 11-02-2009, 09:03 PM   #8
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Also, I would tell them I REALLY wanted AT LEAST $7,000.00 worth of snakes and then tell them you are sending the money. After that, eagerly ask when you will get them and when they will be shipping them. Contact them on the hour, every hour, after you have "sent the money."

Old 11-03-2009, 09:16 AM   #9
TattooLost
Nah... just tell them you're sending a cashiers check for more than the agreed upon amount. There will be extra to compensate for shipping, and to just send the balance back to you after they cash the cashiers check. Your shipper will be in touch to make arrangements.

NEVER go through Western Union, since you'll never be able to get your money back.

Old 11-03-2009, 12:19 PM   #10
LauraB
Breading Pythons ... they don't taste like chicken and you won't see it on Emeril.

But get that cashier's check out right away! Be sure to tell them you have an uncle who is currently exiled from Tazerania, but holds the title of Grand Poobah of Tazerania and has a vast fortune secretly stashed. If they get you the snakes, you will then trust them to aid you in gaining access of your uncle's fortune and your uncle will reward them greatly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!