Ron Sibley from Northern Indiana/Chicago??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 12-08-2007, 02:38 AM   #1
djmidkiff
Ron Sibley from Northern Indiana/Chicago???

I am trying to find any way to contact this guy. He ripped me off, and then diconnected his number.

He deals mostly in snakes, I believe he is still going to shows in the Chicago area. Sibley Reptiles I think??? If anyone is at a show and sees his booth grab a business card and give me the phone number!!!

Old 10-27-2008, 10:41 PM   #2
Casey Hulse
Sibleys creepy crawly's

Hi. I used to vend at Valporaiso, IN and he was a vendor. I have not done valpo. in yrs, so I do not know if he still vends there. I did not see him at Tinley, so maybe he has moved on to other things. How did he rip you off?

Old 10-27-2008, 10:46 PM   #3
norsmis
I have seen him at the Wheaton, IL show a few times. I will keep my eyes open....

Old 10-27-2008, 11:14 PM   #4
collisonzoo
To the best of my knowledge, Ron Sibley is no longer doing any of the shows. He was a regular at the Valpo show for as long as I can remember (it's only minutes from his house), but he stopped doing that show 2 or 3 months ago. He usually comes into the show to hang out, but he no longer has a table. Then next time I see him, I will see if I can get any contact info for you. The next Valpo show isn't until the end of January, but I will ask around and see if I can find him for you. It's quite a trek from Ypsi, but if you ever decide to make the trip to Valpo, stop by our table, and I'll point him out to you. If there's anything else we can do to help, let me know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!