Shed Snake Skins For Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 12:16 AM   #1
Glenn Bartley
Shed Snake Skins For Sale

Genuine Shed Snakeskins For Sale:

Yep folks you can buy em from me at truly phenomenal prices. I have a variety of snakeskins to sell to you:

Desert Kingsnake: 1.1

Both of the above skins are from long term captives. For those of you preferring shed skins of Captive Bred and Born snakes I have those also:

Baird's Rat Snake: 1.1

Western Hognose Snake: 1.1 (Please note that the male's skins even exhibit traces of a scar from a cut the snake received as a baby.)

Desert Kingsnake Baby: 0.0.1

Some boid skins are also available:

Rubber Boa: 0.0.1

Ball Python: 1.1

Please note that these snakeskins were not in any way forcibly removed from the snakes by me. These are true naturally (in captivity) shed snakeskins. Make no mistake about it. You are getting genuine shed snakeskin. You are not getting a snake either alive or dead, but are getting a, or a piece of a, genuine shed snakeskin. These skins are guaranteed to be from a live snake that has been eating regularly. No guarantee as to size, or as to whether or not the shed skin is complete, although I do guarantee the shed snakeskins to be at least 80% to 85% complete. Many skins contain natural flaws and holes that are a natural part of their condition.

All of my snakeskins sell for the absolutely remarkable price of $13.00 each, plus shipping. I ship only via U.S Postal Service priority mail with delivery confirmation. (This is assuming that it is a legal method of shipment for snakeskins, and assuming the post office will accept them for shipping. If not I will find another method like UPS.) Buyer pays all shipping related fees at actual USPS or other shipping company prices. These Skins should arrive dry and in at least fair condition for a shed skin; however, some skins may be complete and in perfect condition for a shed skin but there is no guarantee of this. Some skins may contain fecal matter from the snake as an added bonus. (Any cleaning of the skin to remove fecal matter will cost an additional $12.95, effectiveness of the cleaning is not guaranteed in any manner nor under warranty of any type). As an extra bonus I can also include a small piece of Bearded Dragon or Desert Iguana skin, upon request, and only while supplies last. All orders are subject to supplies on hand, and not all or even any skins may be available at the time you attempt an order. More skins to probably become available in the future.

Sales only to those residing within the lower 48 contiguous states of the USA. Absolutely no foreign sales. All payment must be in U.S. dollars. Information about forms of payment that I accept will be sent upon delerious inquiries only. No sales to minors. You must submit a statement that you are 18 years old or older in order to qualify for for this item. I reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone for any reason of my own choosing.

All skins will have been 'nuked' inside my microwave oven at high setting for up to as much as 30 seconds in the hopes of killing off any possible mites, ticks, bacteria or viruses; however, I can make no guarantee as to the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of this method for killing off anything. (Please do not try this at home. Children should never use a microwave without supervision by a responsible adult.)

If you are interested you can contact me by adding a post below this message.

All sales final.

Best regards,
Herper X (formerly known as Glenn B but please don't let anyone know its me)
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-21-2004, 10:33 PM   #2
rlhallman
a great deal 4 U

Since you are in the business and I am not here is what I can do for you. I will exclusively sell to you all my snake sheds for 3 dollars each and you can market them at your prices. I have a collection of about 60 snakes of various types. That is a hefty profit for you.

Old 05-21-2004, 11:19 PM   #3
Glenn Bartley
Hmm, all this time goes by since I initially posted my wonderful advertisement, and when I finally get a reply it is someone trying to sell me something. Boy it sure is gonna be tough unloading these things (err I mean selling these wonderful snakeskins). Well it was a nice offer you made me but I have to pass on it because I have about all the snakeskin a man can handle for a spell, and more always on the way with my own snakes and such. It does appear though that you could be a strong competitor if you ever decided to go into the same business.

All the best,
Herper X
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-21-2004, 11:36 PM   #4
NEWReptiles
Were the ball sheds from morphs?

I will take them all if they came from pastelish, blushing blackback, or a super orange tiger ball.

Old 05-22-2004, 12:00 AM   #5
rlhallman
I do have a Blushing Blackback but it is het for legs. I do not want anyone cloning it before I develop the bloodline. I also have a Paisly Shingleback, a Fur Bearing Ribbon Snake and a Barking Rat Snake if you want those sheds.

Old 05-22-2004, 12:31 AM   #6
NEWReptiles
Quote:
I also have a Paisly Shingleback, a Fur Bearing Ribbon Snake and a Barking Rat Snake if you want those sheds.
Thanks but no thanks, I got my first FBRS when I was like 6, I had so many of its sheds I used them to clothe my family.

Old 05-22-2004, 10:43 AM   #7
Glenn Bartley
SORRY FOLKS BUT ALL MY SNAKESKINS HAVE SOLD. MY CURRENT INVENTORY IS NIL. I MAY HAVE MORE IN THE FUTURE, BUT RIGHT NOW I AM GOING TO TAKE THE PROFITS AND HAVE A BEER AND THEN TAKE THE WIFE TO DINNER. I MAY EVEN BUY A NEW SNAKE WITH ALL THE MONEY I GOT FOR THAT CRA....ERR QUALITY MERCHANDISE I UNLOADED. THANKS FAUNACLASSIFIEDS FOR HELPING TO MAKE ME A MILLIONAIRE

Thanks again,
Herper X
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-24-2004, 09:21 PM   #8
snakekid13
I sure hope this was a joke lol. why would someone buy snake skins in the first place?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread