1.1 Adult Centralian Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2004, 02:23 PM   #1
Chance
1.1 Adult Centralian Pythons *Revised, pics inside!*

I've been fortunate to be able to acquire one of the "snakes of my dreams," so I've decided to let go of my Centralian pythons.

These are Lazik stock, striped phase, and came from John at NextWorldExotics. The female is over 6' in length, the male is about 5'. She has an excellent personality, very tractable, and will eat anything. He's not quite so friendly but hardly what I would call aggressive (not after working with retics!), and is a mouse eater. He has shown interest in chicks and pieces of chicken, but so far has not gone for it. However, it shouldn't take too much to get him switched over to rats or chicks or whatever you want to feed.

They may be able to bring during the spring of '05, but if not, will definitely be ready in '06. Knowing the large clutches Centralians are able to produce, this is a great investment for someone wanting to get a jump on their higher end carpet projects. I'm asking $1500 for these snakes. I am willing to work out a payment plan for any interested party, but it will be at my discretion what the terms are. However, I'm a pretty flexible guy, so just ask. I am also willing to accept $1000 cash or credit (via PayPal), and $500 in trade. I will of course need to approve of the animals being offered in trade, and the buyer will have to ship first and cover his/her own shipping expenses.

Shipping can be through UPS or Delta, whichever you prefer. If through UPS, shipping is free. If through Delta, I'll pay half the shipping and ask for an additional $35 to cover the rest. I have no box charge. For payment options, I take PayPal (preferred, add 3%), credit card via PayPal (add 3%), money order, cashier's check, and personal check (allow 10 days to clear my bank before I ship). For additional pictures, e-mail rvsnakes@direcway.com, or call 479-477-0434.

Male:

Female (pre-shed, for newer shots, e-mail me):

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread