The waiting game! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-21-2006, 11:52 PM   #1
A_Kendergirl
The waiting game!

Oh boy, this is getting bad! I cannot WAIT for Lost to lay. She's starting to dig, so it's just a little longer. Couple that with being pretty bored today and I am totally on edge!

As a side note, both eggs from Rio are fertile. I can see veining on both, though one is stronger than the other. Attempts to photograph them were an utter failure.

Old 05-22-2006, 12:05 AM   #2
techgirl
Don't worry Shanti, she'll lay her eggs soon. I candled my two eggs and one definitely looks fertile, the other is all yellow. My girl is already looking to show some eggs again in her belly. Good luck on the eggs-to-be. How is your little bundle doing anyway?

Old 05-22-2006, 12:14 AM   #3
A_Kendergirl
LOL...the little bundle isn't quite so little any more! I was busy watching my belly move from the kicks this morning. It's certainly a sight to see! I'm enjoying what little time I have left to do things like touch my toes and keep my balance. It's only a matter of time before I feel like a beached whale. I already go "uuuuughhhh" when going from sitting to standing. LOL

Old 05-22-2006, 05:23 PM   #4
nwheat
Lol, you think you're impatient now, wait until it's your turn!

I'm right there with you (waiting for the geckos to lay, that is) I've been waiting for several of them to lay - today I got one fertile egg from one I wasn't expecting just yet, though! One of my girls looks ready to explode! I can't seem to stay out of the gecko room....

Old 05-22-2006, 10:50 PM   #5
acpart
I was also thinking today how crazy I'm going with the waiting: waiting for them to lay, then waiting for them to hatch, then waiting for them to shed and change. Once a wait is over, it's so quickly replaced by something else to wait for. Today was a good day, though. I got 2 eggs from one gecko and 1 egg from another (total of 15 eggs in incubator from 3 females) and one hatched. Now, of course I'm waiting on the next 2!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!