For Sale Nikon D5300 with Sigma 105mm 1:2.8 macro lens - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-09-2021, 07:10 AM   #1
shoregeckos
Nikon D5300 with Sigma 105mm 1:2.8 macro lens

Hello all! I bought this camera awhile back when I was breeding geckos and wanted to take very high quality clear pictures up close. This setup is especially nice for taking very clear up close eye shots. At 24.4 megapixels it takes stunning photos. The sigma macro lens is very very top end for taking macro shots. The camera has a protective case. Also included will be spare batteries, charger, carrying case, as well as few few other small odds and ends. Local pickup is welcome if you are near 21837 zip code. Otherwise shipping is available and is at the expense of the buyer. I’m not looking for any trades for animals but would be open to pvc enclosures that were 4x2x2 minimum. Would gladly work out a deal if you make enclosures! The 4x2x2 is the minimum I am looking for and would require some cash to be added. Larger pvc enclosures would get closer to a straight trade. Contact info is listed below and I highly recommend text first and then email if you prefer. I don’t check on here with any frequency so messaging me here may not get a very quick response. Thanks for looking!

$775

Contact info:
Text to 443-521-9082
Email at koolsbum@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!