Cape fear serpentarium - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 03-17-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
xThankless
Cape fear serpentarium

I'm going tuesday and wensday,
I've been multiple times before and it's always a joy.
Dean ripa is a awesome guy.

But anyways I'm bringing my camera and flip hd, so what do you guys want to see?
Any certain species? Pictures, videos?

Just let me know and I'll try and get it
For you. Thanks

Old 03-18-2012, 12:52 AM   #2
~Just Curious~
I'm not really familiar with them, but just from looking at their website it seems like such an awesome place!
You're so lucky you get to go! Wish I lived closer, I'd never leave!
Just from that species list they have, I'd really want to see the neotropical rattler and black headed bushmaster the most. I never get tired of a good gaboon pic either. LOL I just like to ogle! Don't sweat the specifics, I'll be thrilled with any pictures you take there, so just enjoy yourself.

I HOPE YOU HAVE A BLAST~

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!