Help as soon as possible is my snake sick?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2017, 11:18 PM   #1
neocatlove
Unhappy Help as soon as possible is my snake sick??

okay so i have had my ball python since early September so almost two months
she was fine when i first got her she ate about a week after getting her and it took maybe around a hour because i tried she was un interested and then i left it for about an hour tried again and then she ate within about five mins
she hasn't eaten since...
i have tried countless times during this time and waiting a proper amount of time before trying again
me and her are pretty well bonded she loves faces of nice people so she loves mine no i don't let her get near my face or neck
i don't hold her everyday there are times i do but it isn't often
the reason i am posting is A. she isn't eating B. she started making weird breathing noises? (it sounds like she is shooting air out of her nose not really like a sneeze) C. she only today flipped was looked like she was sleeping then went crazy and started rubbing half of her face on the bedding and then a little on the glass wall D. I picked her up (I let her get out a little to make sure she wants to come out if she doesn't try to escape i won't force her or wake her up unless my dad forces me to he doesn't listen to me so i don't have a choice only happened once) and she has some flaky bits on her nose area which i am wondering is she okay? I don't want to pry open her mouth if i don't absolutely have to i don't want her hating me.
I think it could be shed but the only thing I see that is "shedish' about her is the top of her head is kind of grey but that might be from lack of humidity which i need help with i know this is probably bad but i pour 'rain' into her tank (safe water i promise) and then let the heating lamp make humanity from that
but the top of the tank is just wire nothing to hold humanity so if anyone had nay recommendations on ANYTHING PLEASE POST IT!!!! I am so worried for her I know them not eating is normal but this is worrying me
i am getting new bedding tomorrow and doing a full deep clean (tips would be greatly appreciated) and i try to pour water into her tank and change her water once everyday again PLEASE help if you have ANY clue whats wrong with her

Tags
ball python, illness