Leaving America for England! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 05-06-2018, 07:27 PM   #41
hotlips
NO one has to "work" at making trump "look bad"! He does that himself, every time he opens his mouth. I'm sorry that you find him credible or even marginally intelligent, and that you don't object to his nasty words & thuggish criminal & traitorous behavior. That tells me a lot, & I have to wonder where you get your "facts", not that it matters at this point, since you are holding fast to the illusion. trump is nothing but a corrupt con man, and you may be long-winded, Rich, but you're still wrong. LOL

Old 05-06-2018, 09:03 PM   #42
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips View Post
NO one has to "work" at making trump "look bad"! He does that himself, every time he opens his mouth. I'm sorry that you find him credible or even marginally intelligent, and that you don't object to his nasty words & thuggish criminal & traitorous behavior. That tells me a lot, & I have to wonder where you get your "facts", not that it matters at this point, since you are holding fast to the illusion. trump is nothing but a corrupt con man, and you may be long-winded, Rich, but you're still wrong. LOL
I'm willing to allow myself to be proven wrong. So have at it.

Old 05-11-2018, 10:56 AM   #43
hotlips
May I suggest a little light reading, aka 'food for thought?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f579d3bc00ea

Old 05-11-2018, 01:05 PM   #44
WebSlave
Quote:
May I suggest a little light reading, aka 'food for thought?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f579d3bc00ea
I did read the article. I am reminded of another study I read that went something like this. "Since children eat more ice cream during the summer months, and more children drown in swimming pools during the summer months, it is obvious that eating too much ice cream causes children to drown in swimming pools."

Old 05-11-2018, 01:17 PM   #45
smithak
Yeah anyone who votes for him second time around is a straight up fool after all the scandal and chaos he’s brought to the White House hiring and firing people who are completely unqualified for the position, I mean the guy literally still goes on about how the first president of African American decent is from Africa which is about the most racist thing you can say. The only reason he won is because the Dems ran with Hillary but you have gotta be nuts to think he’s doing us any favors. A rich man who is mad at the very system that got him rich?? Please, anyone who cares about this country and the environment should do everything in their power to oppose this president he’s absolute garbage and is literally paving the way for a kardashian president with these antics. It’s time we start caring again about professionalism and maybe military experience from our next president...

Old 05-11-2018, 03:01 PM   #46
WebSlave
Well, unless I learn something different from what I believe now, I will be voting for Trump in 2020. Depending, of course, on who will be running against him. You are certainly welcome to consider me a fool as a result if Trump, in MY opinion, appears to be the best option available to me at the voting booth.

But personally, I believe that much of what you are referring to as "chaos and scandal" is the direct result of the "swamp" in Washington D.C. fighting back hard not to be drained. I doubt that any intelligent person really thought that Trump trying to do that was going to be an easy task. But then again, maybe a certain percentage of the US population is perfectly happy with what the "swamp" has been doing to us over the last several administrations. How far is this country in debt? Why have so many manufacturing jobs left this country? Why have we become nearly owned by China? When was the last time you saw ANYTHING "Made in the USA"? Need I go on? You seriously cannot think that this country could continue along on the path it has been traveling. We have been headed towards a bankruptcy wall on an express train with no brakes.

I fail to see how anyone cannot see that this country was headed in the wrong direction and an abrupt change was without any doubt, absolutely needed. Not later on, but RIGHT NOW. Hiring the same kind of people guaranteed to do the same kind of job and expecting such a needed drastic change from them is, well, in my opinion, just a textbook case of insanity.

Heck, everything Trump does certainly doesn't please me. And I never expected such when I voted for him. But I felt he was the best choice for this country, and still do. If I feel differently in 2020, then I will certainly vote based on my opinion at that time. Or if none of the options appear palatable, simply decline to cast a vote at all.

Old 05-11-2018, 03:49 PM   #47
hotlips
So Web, how much are they paying you to keep spouting this propaganda?

Your answer to the article I mentioned for discussion sounded just like trump himself: Quick, change the subject, "look over there instead!" -Seeing right thru you, pal...

I know massive corruption when I see it...and trump really IS "the best"...at lying, deceiving, lining his own pockets, conspiring with the enemies of our nation, and making a mockery of the rule of law & the justice system. I can't think of anyone who more deserves to be permanently tied to a railroad track, just sayin'.

Old 05-11-2018, 04:02 PM   #48
WebSlave
Quote:
So Web, how much are they paying you to keep spouting this propaganda?

Your answer to the article I mentioned for discussion sounded just like trump himself: Quick, change the subject, "look over there instead!" -Seeing right thru you, pal...

I know massive corruption when I see it...and trump really IS "the best"...at lying, deceiving, lining his own pockets, conspiring with the enemies of our nation, and making a mockery of the rule of law & the justice system. I can't think of anyone who more deserves to be permanently tied to a railroad track, just sayin'.
Well, now you are just being silly and insane sounding with your accusations. I guess you are just unable to comprehend that your opinion is not universally shared. I do hope you are able to lift yourself out of this misconception you suffer from. The universe just does not revolve around you nor your opinions.

And I believe I have been plain about my opinion of folks who outright advocate the assassination of the president of the USA. Pretty sad bunch, really.

Old 05-11-2018, 05:38 PM   #49
hotlips
There's a big difference between advocating something and seeing trump as the cartoon villain he truly is.

Your opinion isn't universally shared either. I'm neither silly nor insane, but I'm not surprised you resort to name-calling, just like trumpy. It's all about dividing this country against itself...when we don't work together, we don't work at all, and we fail. It seems that would please you?

Plenty of countries in the world that would like nothing better than for the US of A to fall off our pedestal, as we now deserve to do, with low-lifes elevated to public office. And sadly, plenty of our richest citizens can't wait to take even more from everyone who has less, with no regard for what it does to our country. That's what is truly sad...that they are wanna-be oligarchs.

This POTUS is not draining the swamp, he's the best-ever at turning it into a toilet.
And he is setting a new LOW standard of behavior that turns my stomach: just the latest was a WH staff member saying (of McCain) "oh he's dying anyway!" No matter WHAT your opinion of John McCain is, that is NO way to talk...but you can't criticize the WH staff when they're only doing as the 'boss' does.

As I indicated with the article I mentioned earlier, trump is not MAGA...he's trashing it in every way possible...by sowing FEAR & division, he is manipulating for more power.
What is it you're so afraid of? That you can't compete against people who are different from you? This is a land of immigrants, all of us, even trumpy & even his wife. So what's up with the hate?...if you like trump, that's what YOU stand for as well.

In your defense of trump, I can ONLY assume that you are every bit as racist, greedy, misogynistic, self-centered & mean-spirited as trump is, with no relation to the truth. Nice to know you're on board with all that.

You mentioned that we're being owned by China...the problem is that the giant tax cut for the wealthy that trump & co. pulled off only makes that situation WORSE! I'm all FOR things being made IN this country...but trump isn't. I'm not talking about his phony lip-service, I'm talking about his ACTIONS. Get off FOX & do your homework!

Old 05-11-2018, 05:39 PM   #50
Robert Walker
Quote:
we've never had such a disrespectful NASTY-mouthed moron elected, one who denigrates gold-star families, women, members of the judiciary & FBI, etc...anyone with whom he disagrees. His behavior is that of a child-bully...he makes our country look stupid for putting him in power...he lies constantly & gives not one shred of dignity to the office, so he deserves no respect in return
Quote:
So [Hotlips], how much are they paying you to keep spouting this propaganda?
Door swings both ways.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!