Bad Guy jordan russell..broker ..flipper,gone bad - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-23-2014, 05:41 PM   #11
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
Until Mr. Papp shows up with something different and PROOF, I have to agree.
Me too.

And really? another thread on the same topic? c'mon, just adding to the other thread would have been more appropriate.

When you consign something to be sold that does not mean that the person they are consigned to is obligated to buy them if they go unsold. The snakes are still owned by Tibor. If Tibor wants the money for them so badly, he ought to just pick them up and sell them himself.
Asking Jordan to pay for animals he agreed to sell on consignment is a forced sale; he agreed to sell them for Tibor, not buy them from Tibor.
If these animals were consigned and have gone unsold, then every week they sit there taking up space, eating requiring care, heat etc; these animals are already costing Jordan money.

This is a good reason to have a contract.
I have consigned art to be sold through a friend's gallery and he had me fill out the same contract and liability release that everyone else has to fill out. It can save a lot of trouble if a dispute arises.

Old 07-23-2014, 06:32 PM   #12
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Foose View Post
To the OP, get what you are owed and sell the stuff yourself. Geez. Jordan is one of the best of us, and I have his back. We all should.
Well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_dunlavy View Post
Asking Jordan to pay for animals he agreed to sell on consignment is a forced sale; he agreed to sell them for Tibor, not buy them from Tibor.
If these animals were consigned and have gone unsold, then every week they sit there taking up space, eating requiring care, heat etc; these animals are already costing Jordan money.
Exactly. Tibor should be billed monthly for costs starting from the time he refused to pick up the consigned animals when they were not selling and when the return was proposed. If costs include time/labor which they should, there's quite a hefty bill waiting to be paid.

If Tibor picks up the snakes and drops the issue, Jordan might be kind enough to waive the bill, if Tibor wants to push the issue, at some point (soon) the reasonable charges for care may well exceed the stated worth of the critters.

Old 07-23-2014, 06:38 PM   #13
SofaKing
what I don't get is if they live 20mins apart why is this on here in the first place and why the hell haven't you gone down to Jordans house 399 days ago?!

It sounds like Tibor, your letting this drag out as along as it has...

Old 07-23-2014, 06:51 PM   #14
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post
As I have offered before and I will offer again, you are welcome to take anything I have listed to clear this debt. If I had to way to put this behind me I would have done so immediately.

Jordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKing View Post
It sounds like Tibor, your letting this drag out as along as it has...
To me, it sounds like Tibor is dragging this out on his own. Even *IF* and I do really have to stress the *IF* portion of this; If Jordan hasn't, up till this point, offered to Tibor any animal he has for sale currently to rectify this this, it's out there now.

Tibor, according to Jordan, still hasn't even picked up the cages to partially rectify ANY part of this. Why not at least go pick up the cages? That seems REALLY suspect to me.

(I've cut the posts and altered the grammar so the posts make sense)

Old 07-23-2014, 09:13 PM   #15
Ameivaboy
If Tibor is only 20 mins away - I'd pack up the animals/cages/whatevers - drive to Tibors house, unload them, ring the door bell, say "here's your sh*t, end of transaction" and be on my way.
This thread is stupid

Old 07-23-2014, 09:39 PM   #16
Paul Kent
Quote:

As I have offered before and I will offer again, you are welcome to take anything I have listed to clear this debt.

Jordan
Curious, what "debt" have you incurred on a consignment? What were the terms you agreed to? As Ive always understood it a consignment has never been the same as a purchase. Which is the only case I could see where there would be a "debt". If what you have is really a consignment (by the real sense of the word) then you at no point have you ever owed him anything more than what you agreed to for the animals that have sold. And at any point if he's not happy with the agreement he can re-take possession and do it himself.

So, like I was asking, what were the details of the deal? That would tell a lot about whos at fault and whos owed what.

BTW, the only reason Im questioning it Jordan is because you describe it as a "debt". Which at first read sounds like a credit. (Im in no way laying blame in your direction BTW. I know your a stand up guy. Just something that stuck out at me)

Old 07-23-2014, 09:59 PM   #17
California Breeders Union
I referred to it as a debt only to be noncombative, I would rather assume blame than bicker online over the semantics. I want this to be over. I sent Tibor an email earlier offering in more detail that I would appreciate him simply taking back what is here which is his (or substituting for any other animals in excess of the total by $1,000 of his choosing if he prefers). I just don't want to fight, I want this behind me. I hope we can come to a resolution.

Old 07-23-2014, 10:21 PM   #18
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
I referred to it as a debt only to be noncombative, I would rather assume blame than bicker online over the semantics. I want this to be over. I sent Tibor an email earlier offering in more detail that I would appreciate him simply taking back what is here which is his (or substituting for any other animals in excess of the total by $1,000 of his choosing if he prefers). I just don't want to fight, I want this behind me. I hope we can come to a resolution.
Good man Jordan! Tibor's a crybaby...

Go get your stuff Tibor, QUIT TRYING TO STRONG ARM HIM FOR CASH!

GET OUT AND EARN YOUR OWN!

And furthermore... QUIT MASS PRODUCING STUFF YOU CAN'T SELL! This hobby doesn't need money hungry fools like you anymore Tibor!

Old 07-23-2014, 10:34 PM   #19
Paul Kent
Quote:
And thats a completely reasonable and better put very mature way to go about it. Kudos on a lot of levels Your a better man than I am for even offering something like that.

Tibor, take back your animals back and move on. You have no business harassing him about this.

Pretty ridiculous if you ask me....

Old 07-24-2014, 06:50 PM   #20
TIBOR PAPP
thanks boi..I have received some emails from jordan and his tone is far better..

Tibor,

I would like to propose that we give you the cages and $3500 in animals and call this a wrap. I am mentally exhausted by this, and feel that at this time we simply are not seeing eye to eye.

The trades went round and round trying to find something which would sell. In the end there Is at mature pair of snow Rosies here which are technically yours. If you'd prefer something else: I will bend and you can select up to $3500 worth of animals from my availability listed here www.californiabreedersunion.com under availability.

The total was $4800
<$800 cages>
<$1500 cash>
$2500 balance
I feel this is fair. If we can do this I will arrange with a mututal friend and have it delivered.
and I said..
no thanks, I need 1500 cash now... and the rest can wait...I'm exhausted as well!
and another..
To Me
Today at 7:38 AM
I'm not negotiating. I will arrange to have your cages and animals delivered next week. I would prefer not to risk an animals life by them sitting in the sun.

I will have your property returned to you Tuesday evening after 4:30pm.

whats really strange is this text robin has from jordan in nov...

we would have taken them back then...so we were left empty handed
no boa breeder would accept them after 400 days..I will not accept that and I'll never sign off on this post.
I'm 25 yrs older than jordan and not rolling over..I will bend..this is my best offer to him to clear this up.
$1500 and the 4 stack of ap cages or $2000 and done..let him pick..I can pickup with cash in an envelope..or he can paypal.
its a shame for sure.. enough time has passed and should be settled.
In all honesty jordan is a well liked guy ..very knowledgable..and if he has an ad for a nice animal and you can pay for sure you will get a smooth transaction.what went wrong with him and I..is sad...we both want to move on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!