Bad Guy SpiralChams Hybrid MITSIO Alex (Alejandro) Bocanegra - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:09 PM   #51
djfishygillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackp308 View Post
unfortunate sandy people, funny wasn't long ago fishygillz you were all over doing the same thing. Glad you may have changed your ways. thought you were getting out of reptiles or just the shady side of it.
"All over" would imply more than one bad sale, I had one sale where the buyer was refunded for the mistaken sexed animal.

Alex has sold tons of sick, and crossed animals for years.

Let's focus on the problem at hand. If you want to search for any unhappy customers with me you will have a lot of trouble finding them because I believe there are none but if you want about 100 good references then that can be easily provided.

Hope all is good with you jack.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:11 PM   #52
djfishygillz
Looks like Alex is providing a health guarantee again.... Wonder if he will stand by it.
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2014, 12:52 AM   #53
djfishygillz
Saw this on craigslist

Seems like Alex is getting out of the chameleon business. I'm sure he will be selling sick chameleons, and chameleons labeled as one locale of panther chameleon when they are really another or a cross of locales.
Attached Images

Old 01-16-2015, 05:35 PM   #54
ziyacetik
Well known shady Breeder back again to scam more people.
BEWARE of Sick and Cross animals from his guy.

Here is one of his adds.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=516150

Old 05-18-2015, 04:37 PM   #55
Cherrypicker954
I am Alex van nostrand, cherrypicker954@yahoo.com and I have nothing to do with this or Alex bo whatever the f his name is of spiral chameleons , I didn't even know this thread was going on until I just got a potential customer not trust me and cancel because of this thread. The mt meru add was mine but there is nothing shady about my adds. Iam new to posting on forum so please administrators or others fix this problem and clear my name, I want nothing more than a good reputation

Old 05-18-2015, 06:19 PM   #56
AbsoluteApril
Looks like the confusion was because you signed your ads on Kingsnake only as "Alex" so people assumed those ads were placed by the SpiralChams Alex Bocanegra person. I would suggest using your full name on Kingsnake to avoid this confusion.

Old 05-18-2015, 10:05 PM   #57
Cherrypicker954
That's what I'm going to do, thanks for the advice.

Old 03-20-2016, 04:57 PM   #58
Craig Wyatt
Ziya, It's funny you came here to complain about getting unpure panthers and that exactly what your selling to everyone else now. Maybe your experience made you so bitter you thought you should take it out on all of your customers as pay back.
Why don't you pay attention to all your pist off customers that you have sold mixed locality panthers too. If someone pays $500 for a specific locality it better be right. Your purity guarantee is garbage. You are the sole judge and jury and I guess I understand why you don't stand by it. Because if Joe blows panther isn't pure it will mean 20 others arnt pure too and it would cost you $10,000 just for that example.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
hybrid, mitsio, pure