HomeGrown Herps-a great purchase! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2003, 04:38 PM   #1
ORherper
HomeGrown Herps-a great purchase!

Hi- I am not sure if I am doing this correctly but here goes- I recently had the opportunity to purchase two corn snakes from Home Grown Herps. They arrived in fantastic shape, and looking even better than their pictures. Not only did he sell me two quality snakes- but he recommended one and that is really the most beautiful of the two! I would highly recommend Jim to any one looking to buy a snake!

Old 05-06-2003, 05:07 PM   #2
G-lock
I got some viper geckos a few years back from Jim and I was also very pleased with my purchase.

Old 05-06-2003, 09:34 PM   #3
DangerJudy
I agree - HomegGrownHerps has great corns

my 01 corn from him is great... sweet temperment, eats great, beautiful colors, and he was at a very reasonable price when I got him.

Judy Ranelli

Old 05-06-2003, 11:17 PM   #4
WebSlave
I hate to do this, but unless the originator of this thread takes note of the warning (which issues an email and a PM) and puts his/her real name in here, this thread will be deleted pretty shortly.

The only reason I haven't already done so is because it is the first post from a new user.

But darn I get tired of having to point people to the rules here.

Old 05-07-2003, 01:59 AM   #5
ORherper
Homegrown Herps

I am sorry I did not include my name in my post. It's Cynthia Peticolas and I am still not sure where I am suppose to include it. I use the name ORherper when I am on forums. Again- I will try to understand the rules- however, being fairly computer illeterate- I don't fully understand them. Cynthia Peticolas from Oregon

Old 05-07-2003, 04:36 PM   #6
veronica
Thumbs up agree great guy

He sold me a male AFT last summer and he has doubled in size and still very healthy and a great breeder. He is everything i was told he would be and more.
Packaging was fabulous!!! 2 thumbs up

Old 06-20-2003, 12:12 PM   #7
NCSUjle
I bought a snow motley and a snow stripe from Jim, and he was a great guy to deal with... I would not hesitate from buying from him again.

Jacalyn Elliott

Old 06-20-2003, 08:45 PM   #8
Chris Kennard
I bought a pair of Stillwater hypo bulls from Jim last year and I purchased another pair of bulls from him this year. A flawless transaction last year and I must say that after finally getting a chance to speak to him over the phone, I found Jim to be quite honest, straight forward and very helpful. He pulls no punches...I like that. He'll always have my business! Good man. I should be getting my new bulls sometime soon. I can't wait!!!

Chris Kennard

Old 06-20-2003, 09:27 PM   #9
meretseger
Cynthia- there's a feature under the link at the top that says 'user CP' at the top where you can make a 'signature' that puts your name at the bottom of each post. The rule only goes for this particular forum, just because we want to know who everyone really is. I just type my name at the bottom each time, though.

Erin Benner

Old 06-21-2003, 01:49 PM   #10
Sparda
I purchased my pastel motley and my anerythristic from Jim and I agree that he was a great person to deal with. The snakes are beautiful and great to handle. I plan on breeding them in the future. He was very helpful, just a "good guy".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!