Bradypodium thamnobates Nottingham Rd - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-11-2015, 08:30 PM   #1
markpulawski
Bradypodium thamnobates Nottingham Rd

I acquired an unrelated pair of the above from Steve McNarey about 5 months ago, I have kept them together since they arrived. They seem to be doing great, fed on crickets, lots of termites, ff's and the occaisonal wax and phoenix worm (they don't seem to like the last 2 but the wax moths...a different story). Here is their 24" wide x 20" deep and 36" High tank, and then the femalke and male. Really neat animals.

Old 09-11-2015, 08:32 PM   #2
markpulawski

Old 09-11-2015, 08:33 PM   #3
markpulawski

Old 09-11-2015, 08:34 PM   #4
markpulawski

Old 01-08-2016, 05:27 AM   #5
markpulawski
I got 5 nice babies out of my female a few days ago, I will get pics of them soon.

Old 01-08-2016, 05:47 AM   #6
nickolasanastasiou
That is great news. Congratulations. This species is appealing to me.

Old 01-08-2016, 08:19 AM   #7
markpulawski
Thanks, I mostly keep dart frogs and day geckos but had a big terrarium that got a lot of air flow so I thought I would give them a try...and a year later success. A good friend of mine in Ft Myers got me interested in them, he let me take care of a couple of his baby Moi River while he travelled (sadly they were lost to ants shortly after his return) and I was hooked. They seem to be fairly easy to sex, at least the previous 2 I took care of seemed sexable at 2 months old.
If you ever get down this way you are welcome to stop by and see my set up and animals though my collection is pretty small these days. And if you want to give them a try I will give you a sweet deal....that is if you want to come down out of the hills of Brookesville into the flat lands of Manatee county

Old 01-08-2016, 08:30 AM   #8
markpulawski
oops said year later, actually it has only been about 9 or 10 months now since I acquired my pair.

Old 01-08-2016, 12:25 PM   #9
nickolasanastasiou
I admire your success with them (and so soon to boot). I was drawn to them last year when they were posted for sale, as I am quite fond their smaller size as well as their color schemes and scale structures. I decided to hold off because I was then (and am now) still adjusting my primary project colonies, but that is one of the projects I am keeping in the back of my mind for down the road (depending on how current stuff shakes out). Thanks.

Old 01-16-2016, 11:35 AM   #10
markpulawski
Another pic of the male

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!