I would just like to introduce myself. www.Tropoddity.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 11-21-2011, 03:25 AM   #1
Tropoddity
I would just like to introduce myself. www.Tropoddity.com

Hello All! My name is Alek Hairapetian, I have experience in breeding Argentine Tegus and Bearded Dragons for 8 years. 6 years ago I was getting off the ground with selling my babies to people from all over the USA; privately not commercial. I had to stop because my wife had medical complications and then we where was blessed with my son Royce. He loves reptiles at four years old he know almost all the names to the main stream reptile pets. I have now decided to get back in the game full force. I see there is a little problem with the economy and the way people have been neglecting reptiles and releasing them in our own back yards. I believe this not only the owners who purchased these reptiles fault, but the greedy reptile dealers that sold it on impulse. I am here and in this business because I truly care about Reptiles. I do not deal with nor sell insects and amphibians, strictly reptiles. I have a great deal of respect, knowledge and experience with monitors, snakes and lizards. So far my family and I have come back for a couple months now and things are already working out great! Please visit our site http://www.Tropoddity.com And if you like please check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Tropoddity/Tropoddity We are not know it alls, and genuinely care about reptiles, we are a family business and want to keep that home town friendly fun, help and respect people and families.

Thank you,

Alek Hairapetian
Owner of Tropoddity Reptiles & Pet Supplies

Old 11-29-2011, 11:36 PM   #2
Dennis Hultman
Welcome to Fauna Alek!

Old 11-30-2011, 12:40 AM   #3
Tropoddity
Thank you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!