Wanted Red Hypo Trans Leather Dunner Male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 06-03-2020, 06:09 PM   #1
Qbaan
Red Hypo Trans Leather Dunner Male

I'm searching for a collector quality red male that is a hypo trans leather dunner. PM or text me at 5025931964 with any for sale.

Pictures are examples. Do not text me trying to sell something that doesn't match what I am requesting.

**The top picture is from Kevin Dunne. The bottom picture was found on Pinterest.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-04-2020, 03:00 PM   #2
NWfancyscales
Check the most recent post, someone is offering up a hypo trans leather dunner male.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 06-07-2020, 07:39 AM   #3
Qbaan
Sorry, Kevin, it wasn't meant to steal your photos. I'm looking for a dragon and your dragons are spectacular. I can give you credit if you want.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-11-2020, 02:31 PM   #4
crazyslushy
someone on a high horse

Old 06-11-2020, 02:53 PM   #5
NWfancyscales
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyslushy View Post
someone on a high horse
He has every right to request credit or to remove HIS photography. He has put in his hard work for many years as a reputable breeder. Not giving people credit for their work is a plague in modern times.

Old 06-11-2020, 02:58 PM   #6
crazyslushy
gave him credit but all good. thats like someone posting a pic of a crested gecko or a ring python or a different animal and using one of the best breeders as a template. i dont see the problem but i do understand both sides

Old 06-11-2020, 04:32 PM   #7
NWfancyscales
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyslushy View Post
gave him credit but all good. thats like someone posting a pic of a crested gecko or a ring python or a different animal and using one of the best breeders as a template. i dont see the problem but i do understand both sides
He had not initially given credit, he edited the post not long ago.

Old 06-11-2020, 05:06 PM   #8
AbsoluteApril
The classifieds are not the place for general discussion, thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dunner, hypo, male, red, trans