"The Pack" - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 10-22-2006, 11:05 AM   #11
Cat_72
Well....my lack of balls would seem to explain a lot then, even though I do possess Balls.

*sigh*

Old 10-22-2006, 01:22 PM   #12
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
That is not true at all. Us Ball Guys use a series of Ball gestures. Not our hands and fingers. You have got the wrong part of the anatomy altogether. Hopefully I wont get in trouble with the Other Ball Guys for sharing this information.

You see we have the double ball sag. The left ball sag with the right staying high and tight, the right ball sag with the left staying high and tight, the double ball hanging left, the double ball hanging right, the double ball staying high and tight and during red alerts both balls will actually invert themselves inside the body. Well, that last one happens sometimes too just because its really cold outside. Which has actually caused a few false alarms before and got all of Us Ball Guys going off prematurely.
All this talk of balls and yet not one word about snakes.

Very interesting.

And I now understand why I ONLY get the newsletter.

Cat, it not only depends on what you wear and how you wear it, but WHAT you serve.

Private lessons are available.

Old 10-22-2006, 02:26 PM   #13
Ed Clark
Wes, Hello my friend. your fictional story amuses me and brings forth a girlish giggle, but also keep in mind that I do have balls.

I have been busy starting the ball python breeding season. pairing up this male with that female. trying to come up with something that my brother breeder will not produce, so that I have the compeitive edge.

Being a small hobbiest breeder I will be real lucky to produce about 18-20 clutches.

I will leave the big guys to produce the 150 leucistics, couple hundred of this and a couple hundred of that.

I know all to well that there is no pack or brotherhood, or is their?

Old 10-22-2006, 02:43 PM   #14
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Something tells me Sammy may be in for a scolding for disclosing club secrets

Man you aint a kiddin'!!!

I was just informed by The Voice that I have became the Joe Valachi of The Brotherhood.....

Old 10-22-2006, 02:45 PM   #15
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Man you aint a kiddin'!!!

I was just informed by The Voice that I have became the Joe Valachi of The Brotherhood.....
Was he the guy that only had one ball or was he the guy liked everyone elses a tad too much?

Jeez, now we've got the mob involved in balls.

Will it ever end?

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Old 10-22-2006, 03:00 PM   #16
jglass38
Silly...

Old 10-23-2006, 12:57 AM   #17
SPJ
Wes, I think you have things mixed up a bit.

The Brotherhood refers to the Knights Templar.

Old 10-23-2006, 11:34 AM   #18
ravensgait
Folks there is a Pack and yes it does thin the herd. It does this by grabbing scumbags by the Balls and not letting go. Thus you end up with ball less scum screaming this and that and trying to cover their Ball less asses.

Now if you want to join this pack you must first understand that it forms anew in each thread about Scumbags to join you must click here http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=253

Old 10-23-2006, 11:38 AM   #19
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Folks there is a Pack and yes it does thin the herd. It does this by grabbing scumbags by the Balls and not letting go. Thus you end up with ball less scum screaming this and that and trying to cover their Ball less asses.

Now if you want to join this pack you must first understand that it forms anew in each thread about Scumbags to join you must click here http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=253
Garter snakes. HA. Only wussies keep garter snakes.

Have I shown you the picture of mine lately?

AHAHAhahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahHAHAHAHah AHAHah

Man Randy, you are one weird dude.

Old 10-23-2006, 01:11 PM   #20
ravensgait
LMAO What the link didn't work right for ya?? Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!