Inquiry Lucille Cartwright/ Joseph Vitillo/ kingconstruction871@yahoo.com - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-20-2009, 11:17 PM   #21
Carolina Reptiles
Just wanted to let everyone know again that Kate Evans (katebirdrex) has nothing to do with the problem Im having with Joseph Vitillo and Lucille Cartwright. Her tracking number was above theirs and I copied it by mistake.

Im sorry for the mix up and glad the plated lizards are doing good for you.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:40 PM   #22
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by katebirdrex View Post
Hi:

Just happened upon this thread by coincidence and was surprised to see my name all over the place...
Very sorry to have posted your info after seeing your tracking # was posted by mistake.

Old 10-23-2009, 04:24 PM   #23
Carolina Reptiles
Just an update on what’s been going on.
After I called Joe Vittilo on Tuesday and he hung up on me as soon as I told him who I was, I sent him another email letting him know I would not just let him take my money and would file charges against him. I’ve gotten no response I’ve also tried calling again but only get his voice mail.
Pay pal gave him until the 22nd to respond back to them on his claim but he never did and now they have given him another 3 days to respond.
I filed a report today with my local police dept and with the detective division of his police dept.
So now I’m just waiting to hear back from them.

Old 10-23-2009, 06:41 PM   #24
Carolina Reptiles
Just a few hours after filing the police reports I got a call from Mr. Vitillo. He says he has been out of town and that he just got back. He said that he had been fighting with his girlfriend (Mrs. Cartwright) and he never finished paying her back for what he ordered from me, so she decided to file the Pay Pal Claim against me. He said he just paid her and that shes dropping the claim. I checked my account and the money has been returned.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!