Good Guy Carson Phelps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2009, 05:18 PM   #1
linktlife
Talking Carson Phelps

10-22-2009

I first began talking to Carson Phelps almost a month ago about several ball pythons in which I was interested. Since we live on opposite coasts and time zones which are 3 hours apart, we communicated by text message, email, and phone. Carson was the most attentive and responsive supplier I have ever worked with. I would receive replies from him 10 or 11 at night Pacific time! He answered every question I had and was extremely patient with me while discussing which acquisitions would best meet my needs. When I finally decided to move forward, I encountered a financial hurdle which took a little time to resolve. Carson was extremely flexible in this situation and was willing to hold my animals for me for 2 weeks!

I concluded the financial transaction and my animals were immediately shipped out by Delta Dash. They were packaged in an insulated box with heat pack, padding and in secure snake bags. When they arrived in San Francisco, I encountered some difficulty getting the carrier to produce my snakes and Carson was willing to speak to them directly on the phone. He told me exactly what questions to ask Delta to expedite the release of my shipment. He stayed with me on the phone while I opened the box and inspected the animals on the spot. When I got them home they matched the pictures I was provided exactly, and their weights were exactly as Carson described.

I have spoken to Carson several times since the arrival of the snakes and kept him advised as to how they are feeding. Carson continues to provide advice and is now a valuable resource and contact for me. He has thanked me for my business on many occasions even though I am just a little hobby breeder and don't spend $15k a month on reptiles. I highly recommend working with Carson.

Finally I would like to say that I read every single posting on this forum BEFORE I purchased from Carson. I did NOT tell him that I had explored these postings. I paid careful attention to everything he told me and kept copies of the emails we exchanged. Carson was true to his word and kept his promises in every instance. There was no double talk, he was honest about his business and what he does. If at any point I felt he was contradicting himself or being less than forthright, I would have pulled out of the deal.

I am extremely pleased with my business relationship with Mr. Phelps and looked forward to doing more business with him in the years to come.

Linda Folston - California

Old 10-22-2009, 07:37 PM   #2
ThunderPaws
Hi,

I bought a few high end Balls from Carson in September. He was a great guy and was very accessible to talk to. He is very knowledgeable and I would call him in a minute with any future deals I was making. I honestly feel I would not buy another snake without consulting him first. He really knows what is hot in the industry and he knows what is not hot. I believe too he was very upfront and honest in every way. Thank you Carson for helping me acquire my new snakes.

Regards,
Bill R.

Old 10-25-2009, 01:34 AM   #3
reptileking
Been friends w/ Carson for several yrs now and hes always gone out of his way to take care of me.. Never hesitate when he offers me new stuff as their always in great shape!!

steve winkler
www.SteveWinklerReptiles.com

Old 10-25-2009, 03:47 AM   #4
BoaPythonGuy
Did a trade with Carson earlier this year and was happy with the outcome. Great communication, both via e-mail and on the phone. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!