Good Guy Mike Schultz of OUTBACK REPTILES - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2014, 12:07 AM   #1
ladynightcrawler
Talking Mike Schultz of OUTBACK REPTILES

Back in 10/06/2014, I bought this 2014 Male Albino Ball Python Hatchling from Mike Schultz of Outback Reptiles. I remember inquiring about the animal during the weekend but got a prompt email response the following Monday. It was the very last 2014 Male Albino from a clutch that I believed hatched around this past August as I was told he was a Month and a 1/2 old at the time. If Mike had not double checked for the availability of this handsome boy, I would have been crushed/devastated! Thank you so much Mike!

In Summary:

~ Mike was pretty good with answering emails promptly and answering any questions to the best of his knowledge

~ Going back to double check for this animal made my day when he thought they had sold all the little babies ( I went from almost crushed to feeling lucky!) He also sent me a picture of the boy the time he checked for him!

~ Also, as a really good PLUS, he was able to ship me my Albino that SAME EXACT EVENING! I was really excited to receive my package the very next morning (Tues) that I rushed to get everything I needed for my new baby that same night!

~ Animal arrived alive & healthy and still is!

~ Will most definitely buy from Mike again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not my picture (Mike's picture he sent me) but this is my handsome boy!

I named him Lestat de Lioncourt!

YES, after my favorite fictional Vampire from The Vampire Chronicles/Interview With The Vampire! haha!
Attached Images

Old 12-14-2014, 04:36 AM   #2
kalismom3
Talking baby snake

that is awesome to know! congratulations!!! very handsome boy!!!

Old 12-14-2014, 12:06 PM   #3
ladynightcrawler
Thank you!

Old 12-14-2014, 01:36 PM   #4
Craig Wyatt
SWEET ALBINO!!!! Outback reptiles rocks. I've been dealing with the owner Ian since I was a teenager. Fast forward 20 years and I'm still recommending him to everyone.

Old 12-15-2014, 09:49 AM   #5
Mike Schultz
Thank you guys for the kind words. I am glad your albino is doing well Jacqueline!

Old 12-15-2014, 02:08 PM   #6
ladynightcrawler
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwyatt View Post
SWEET ALBINO!!!! Outback reptiles rocks. I've been dealing with the owner Ian since I was a teenager. Fast forward 20 years and I'm still recommending him to everyone.
Thanks Craig!

Old 12-15-2014, 02:18 PM   #7
ladynightcrawler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
Thank you guys for the kind words. I am glad your albino is doing well Jacqueline!
Thanks Mike! Your wonderful communication made a huge difference in this transaction! My post says it all, haha! Btw, Lestat is one of my favorite snakes! He is beautiful and completely placid. Would probably make a good Albino Breeder too if I had plans to breed! He is either watching a movie with me (Interview with the Vampire haha!) or making a jungle gym out of me (very playful)! Very active when in the mood! He just had a clean shed yesterday morning too! Anyway enough rambling....thanks again Mike!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!