Looking for these people that owe us money - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 09-17-2004, 06:25 PM   #1
miamireps
Looking for these people that owe us money

All the below named business's and people owe us money:
and any help tracking these individuals down would be helpful. All tel numbers we have are no good anymore.
Animal Safari-1k+-=PA-bad check
Critters, Inc-bad check
Carrie Boyd-no payment
Laurie and Robert Bladen-no payment
Southwest Reptiles
Steven Zuppa-bad check
Daniel Bateman-PA OR NJ, dont remember,

All these people built up a good standing and even paid while on open accounts but then for no reason at all have not returned calls or emails.
Any help in locating contact info for these individuals would be greatly appreciated.

Old 09-17-2004, 06:28 PM   #2
miamireps
Oh forgot one more person
Jeffrey Kline, stiffed us with a fake money order. We think its a fake name, but not sure. If you hear of anyone saying they are jeffrey kline, please let me know
He got us good 2k+
Mike

Old 09-17-2004, 06:45 PM   #3
John Apple
Hey Mike
How about some specifics on the deals with these people, your post is kinda vague 'all these people owe us money'
how ?
what ?
where ?
when ?
Anybody can say all these people owe us money..specifics will lay some credibility to your claims

Old 09-17-2004, 08:02 PM   #4
Neil Gubitz
John.... He doesn't need ANY credibility to his post.... nor does he have to go into more detail just for you.... if you weren't so darn nosy, it's none of your business.... if you know the contact info for any of them (which is ALL Mike asked), give it to him, if not, stay out of it??.... How easy is that??....

Mike.... I DO know that Robert Bladen used to work for Global.... maybe they can help you out with his new info....

Neil

Old 09-18-2004, 08:18 AM   #5
John Apple
Quote:
Originally posted by Neil Gubitz
John.... He doesn't need ANY credibility to his post.... nor does he have to go into more detail just for you.... if you weren't so darn nosy, it's none of your business.... if you know the contact info for any of them (which is ALL Mike asked), give it to him, if not, stay out of it??.... How easy is that??....

Mike.... I DO know that Robert Bladen used to work for Global.... maybe they can help you out with his new info....

Neil
Neil as usual you 'chime' in with your limited morals and wisdom.
Glad you 'KNOW' someone.
Everybody Needs some credibility to their posts or the BOI would become something that would look like a bunch of school-kids saying he said she said, But of course we all know that you are above all that. sell any sick dragons lately???

Old 09-22-2004, 01:34 PM   #6
Alias47
Here's my two cents...nobody asked for it...but I'll ante up anyhow.

MiamiReps asked for information regarding these people.
That is the extent of it.

Neil's right in what he said...although very argumentative and pointed in his comments.

John responds that it would become a "bunch of school-kids" and then proceeds to drop a line about sick dragons.

Fauna would be the best reptile forum is everyone would quit being so quick to bash each other ALL THE TIME.

SO much petty crap out of all the regulars...it is bad for the forum...and it is bad for reptile keeping in general. When people are trying to pass legislation at all levels regarding the keeping of reptile pets we should all stand together, regardless of our differences, gaining solidarity in the fasct that we are all passionate about owning reptiles.

Yet half of you can't get out of the elementary school playground with your childish behaviour.

Just plain ridiculous.

Old 09-22-2004, 01:39 PM   #7
Alias47
Oh yeah,
I want to apologize to Miami for taking up space in this post with this jibberish, he is just trying to find the people who ripped him off...and I hope he does.

Maybe you two should move your petty arguments over policy and frickin etiquette to another forum as well if you can be adult enough to do so.

Old 09-22-2004, 05:24 PM   #8
John Apple
well said

Derek
You were right and I was wrong to be a smarmy A$$ in my derogatory comments to ol' Neil, but policy is policy . Anyone can come here and say 'where are these guys , they ripped me off' and post names, right or wrong.
Kinda makes me wonder how you would respond if you were one of the 'named'
I am done here

Old 09-24-2004, 11:08 AM   #9
Alias47
I understand completely.
If I was named here unwarranted...I would take it up with Miami.
Or explain my case so everyone could decide for themselves.
But I am not a thief...or a scammer.

I pay for my stuff...up front.
I didn't mean to sound so harsh...just having a bad day...and the potential of the Fauna Forums is unlimited...but is constantly beset upon by the negativity a lot of people here have.

Old 11-22-2004, 07:35 PM   #10
voliza
Sick dragons? PetsMart has lots of those!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!