Topshelf again - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 04-04-2005, 07:10 PM   #1
NdIndy
Topshelf again

Does anyone know of any way to get ahold of Chris from Topshelf exotics? I've called, emailed and PM'd here all without success. If anyone knows him or is local to his store, could you please please please ask him to get ahold of me regarding my order.
thanks a ton,
nd

Old 04-04-2005, 08:37 PM   #2
SPJ
He is ALWAYS here.
Hopefully he will see this thread and respond.

Old 04-04-2005, 08:40 PM   #3
mattjillson
I think Chris' email is chris@tse.com. Not positive but that is what I remember. Something has probably come up, either vacation or something similar because from what I have experienced and from what I heard from some friends of mine that have done business with him is that he is super quick on the responses and is an all around good guy. Hope this helps.

-Matt

Old 04-04-2005, 08:40 PM   #4
SPJ
I sent him a PM with a link to this thread. He should see it now.

Old 04-04-2005, 09:05 PM   #5
NdIndy
I've tried his "sales" email as well as his "chris" email, both without response, and his phone is still all screwy. Wouldn't be so bad, but his hold music is the same song over and over again, drives me nuts Same problems I had getting ahold of him the 1st time to place the order.

I got ripped off for a het ball a few months ago and just got my money back from my CC company, paypal btw is absolutely worthless for disputes, and re-invested it on these 3 from Chris. So I might be feeling a little jumpy from that transaction still.

I thought he was shipping me a trio of het ball babies on the 22nd of last month, but they never arrived and I'm a little concerned about them. Hopefully they didn't ship at all and are still fine at his place.

I've heard lots of good things about him, so I'm sure I've just fallen through the cracks for some reason. It happens from time to time.

Old 04-04-2005, 09:55 PM   #6
dragonflyreptiles
Chris posted on another thread that he is home with a back problem, that could be slowing down his response time.

I also think the weather has been rather bad in his area and he was waiting for temps to get better.

Again just some stuff I read on a different thread, hope that helps some.

Old 04-04-2005, 10:02 PM   #7
mattjillson
Don't worry, I am sure Chris will sort it out. If he does have a back problem that is most likely the case - probably laid up in bed - give him a chance and I am sure he'll make good on it.

-Matt

Old 04-04-2005, 10:03 PM   #8
Lucille
Hey, I got an idea, let's turn this thread into a get well card for Chris!!!

GET WELL SOON, CHRIS!!!!

Old 04-04-2005, 10:42 PM   #9
Chris@TSE
Awww! Thanks for the support guys, you're the best!

Nathan: You will receive notice prior to shipping in the form of an email containing your tracking information. We have nearly 200+ packages to ship that were awaiting shipment due to inclimate weather. They are going out in the order in which they were received and our carrier only allows us to send out 30 packages per day, they don't like us loading thier trucks...... Personally I think it's BS but it beats the alternatives (DHL, Ick....)

Unfrotunately we're a bit shorthanded as well, I recently injured my back and have been forced to sit things out for a few days. We’re doing the best we can, please show a bit of patience. I apologize your email seems to have fallen through the cracks, I informed the guys that shipping is our main priority at this time so correspondence has taken a hit. I've been trying to take a chunk out of it at home but its hard to tell which emails they have replied too already.... I should really find a way to connect the outlook clients somehow.

Take care Nathan, and thanks everyone for the kind words.

Old 04-04-2005, 10:51 PM   #10
NdIndy
Chris,
No problems on this end, I just needed an update and didn't know if anything was reaching you. Thanks for the time and hope you feel better soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!