wanted: kinkajou babies or capuchin monkey babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2004, 06:45 PM   #1
Ashley18
Warning! wanted: kinkajou babies or capuchin monkey babies

I am looking for a kinkajou baby or a capuchin monkey baby I will pay reasonable prices, and I will travel to pick them up if needed, please email me if you have any of these animals or you know anyone who does.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-25-2006, 03:46 PM   #2
jenniferresthome
Here are cute a babies capuchin monkey for sale age ranging from 8weeks-10weeks ready for delivery.Each costing $1200 (male& female) this amount include delivery,vet certificate and pedigree.vet certificate and a travel crate. A year health guarantee, and are up to date on shots and worming.That is All my monkey will be issued a Health medical certificate by a veterinarian beforetravel to show that it is free from all tropical and genetics diseases.All are trained with an excellent temperament and sound with Toys,Kids and other pets like cats etc.Mean all are obedient and have agility training.I have the pictures contact if you are interested.do you need male or female monkeys.if interested then can contact ASAP.Contact kids_monkey2007@yahoo.com
Thanks
victor

Old 11-25-2006, 03:49 PM   #3
Cat_72
Obedient, agility trained monkeys?

*snicker*

Old 11-25-2006, 04:17 PM   #4
Lasergrl
anything is possible with a western union check! Nevermind that importing monkeys from other countries is highly illegal under all circumstances
I am sure his "shipping agent" will be sure to pick up the check in person. You know, they use the same language in every scam e-mail, gets old....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread