Good Guy Vivid Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-12-2015, 04:05 PM   #1
GunnarsBalls
Thumbs up Vivid Pythons

We purchased a 1.1 Coral Glow 100% het Pied & het Pied Pair from Al at Vivid Pythons in September and he was willing to not only hold them for almost 2 months for us while we got our new cages and rack built/set up, but provided outstanding customer service along the way. He was very easy to communicate with and figure out shipping, provided information about caring for them, and sent their feeding log as well. They arrived today and we are very happy with them. We would definitely buy from him again.

Old 11-12-2015, 05:17 PM   #2
winecountryconstrictors
He's a good guy and runs a great business for sure

Old 11-13-2015, 12:08 PM   #3
VividPythons
very welcome Sarah. you were great to deal with and glad you're happy.

clint i'm striving to be just like wine country!!!

Old 11-14-2015, 08:14 AM   #4
Justinb1993
Yeah these guys are phenomenal! Quick awesome service package received couldn't be happier with the purchase and the whole time I was in good hands! These guys are willing to go that extra mile to satisfy their customers and that my friends is an awesome feeling! Highly recommended.. Thanks again fellas will be back in the near future

Old 11-16-2015, 03:00 PM   #5
VividPythons
enjoy that trio justin. those girls are gonna treat you good. you guys were great to work with. drop us a line when you're ready for the coral glow pied!

Old 11-24-2015, 04:57 PM   #6
wahzilla
I got a male coral glow pied from Vivid Pythons. I asked Al if he would hold onto the snake for a few weeks if I made a down payment, and he was more than happy to do so. He stayed in touch with me to make sure I would be there when the animal arrived. The snake came on time with the heat pack still warm and even included his feeding chart. Healthy and active right out of the bag. Just fed him a rat pup and had a great feeding response.

Good experience all around. Al is a cool guy and is ready to answer any questions you might have. I'll be doing business with Vivid Pythons again soon

Old 11-30-2015, 10:47 AM   #7
VividPythons
you got a killer animal Trevor. definitely keep us posted on how he's doing and what you wind up pairing him to. you were great to deal with as a customer - responsive, paid on time and easy to work with. hope to have you back with us soon.

Old 12-09-2015, 06:35 PM   #8
LunaWolf2011
Thumbs up Vivid Pythons

I recently bought a pied starter kit plus an additional het pied female from Al. Great customer service not only did he hold them for me in the beginning, but also stuck with me and continued to hold them even though we were having problems getting my payment through and suggested different routs to take. Also the snakes did not disappoint when they arrived they beautiful and easy to handle as Al told me they were. I will for sure get in contact with him in the future if I am ever looking to get anymore.

Old 12-13-2015, 05:53 PM   #9
tracy reptile co.
bought a blackhead fire female ball about a week ago. great experience, polite and very fast responces to all my questions, excellent packing job. got my animal on time and in great condition has taken 2 meals since and im very pleased with my purchase and will happily purchase again, thank you

Old 12-17-2015, 10:49 AM   #10
VividPythons
Glad we could work through the payment issues with you Megan. You got a real nice group of pieds. Keep us posted when breeding time comes and thanks for your business.

Tracy Reptiles - very easy to work with. look forward to any future business with them.

thanks everyone and Merry Christmas

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!