Bad Guy Big Cheese Rodents is HORRIBLE - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-25-2015, 08:37 PM   #91
Tenor Goddess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard111 View Post
I did not have a good experience with Big Cheese either, customer service is the worse. Since then I have been using American rodent. They actually treat you like a human being.
What was your experience? Please post details.

Kindest regards,

Amanda Rose

Old 11-26-2015, 05:55 PM   #92
eric259
I've used them for for years and never had an issue. Chris has always been very professional and rodents are top quality and top of the line!!!!!

Old 11-30-2015, 01:15 PM   #93
prex
I've had good transactions with them over a few orders. The rodents have arrived clean and appeared fresh. I've been satisfied as far as size goes except for my last order; some 'large' mouse pinks were the same size as what they sell as 'small', and a pack of weaned rats were the same size and weight as their rat pups. These items technically fell within their guidelines of weight variation at the minimum, but I have come to expect more consistency from Big Cheese.

For shipping, my orders have arrived with a generous amount of dry ice and they insulate well. Transit has taken up to three days (perhaps four – I can't recall) and I've never had anything arrive that wasn't deeply frozen. I can't comment on customer service as I haven't had a reason to use it. The only improvements I would like to see are resealable packages and labels with date of packing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!