Christmas 2007 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-24-2007, 12:25 PM   #1
WebSlave
Christmas 2007

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas this year. Hope this time of year is helping to soften the hard edges that life has thrown our way in 2007. Maybe 2008 will be better.

Many of you will remember that last year I decided to present this site with a Christmas "gift" by unbanning and unsuspending all members who had been booted from the site for one reason or another over the past few years. I thought it fitting to give everyone another chance to be a part of this site. Perhaps they had changed and things would be better if given the chance to prove themselves compatible with everyone else here.

Being that this time of year has rolled around again, naturally I start thinking in this frame of mind again.

But what resulted from my doing that last year? Did those people who came back and participated take value in that "gift"? Thinking back, I would have to say "no". In many cases, I believe that those people coming back just continued along the same path that got them banned in the first place, making things here somewhat more unpleasant for everyone else. Not really what I had hoped for, but I guess not too surprising, all things considered.

So with that in mind, my "gift" this year to this site and it's members is to NOT allow those people back on again. To not inflict those personalities on everyone else here who quite probably sighed with relief when certain people were made gone once again after the amnesty from last year.

I guess I just need to accept the fact that some people really don't need to be here, and in fact, this place is all the better without them. And certainly you would prefer to have a safe haven without them as well.

Merry Christmas, everyone.....................

Old 12-24-2007, 12:29 PM   #2
Roy Munson
Merry Christmas, Rich!

Old 12-24-2007, 12:30 PM   #3
varnyard
Thanks Rich, I would also agree, most of them are banned again now. Funny thing how some never learn, no matter how hard you try.

Anyway, Merry Christmas Rich, I hope you and yours have a great Christmas. :deer:

Old 12-24-2007, 12:41 PM   #4
IloveSnakes1234
Merry Christmas Rich..!
Maybe you could clear everyone's warning points? That'd be a nice gift for the members.. (Just saying..)

Old 12-24-2007, 01:14 PM   #5
Lucille
Rich
Thank you for giving us this board, and for all your efforts in maintaining it.
I hope this next year brings you happiness and prosperity; I wish the same for all of the Fauna members, and their families.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Old 12-24-2007, 01:21 PM   #6
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSnakes1234
Merry Christmas Rich..!
Maybe you could clear everyone's warning points? That'd be a nice gift for the members.. (Just saying..)

There we go, that sounds like a great idea....

Old 12-24-2007, 01:22 PM   #7
Mooing Tricycle
Merry Christmas Rich!

Old 12-24-2007, 06:07 PM   #8
Wilomn
I don't know about clearing totally on warning points. Maybe remove 2/3 would be better. That way we would still know who the trouble makers and bad precedent setters are.

Old 12-24-2007, 06:15 PM   #9
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Merry Christmas all!

Old 12-24-2007, 07:40 PM   #10
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Merry Christmas all!
Ok how about this, he could just remove 29 from everyones?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!