Wanted Reasonably priced screen-printing - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 09-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
snakelover1995
Reasonably priced screen-printing

I have designs on a website (I don't know the rules about referring to other websites on here so I will not use the name in a post, PM if you need to know that info) for reptile-themed merchandise, particularly t-shirts, that people can buy and have shipped to them via this big company that has the online template-designer. Many people have expressed interest in buying some of my t-shirts, and have suggested that I sell them as an expo vendor. Problem is that the t-shirts are not cheap, and shipping costs quite a bit. Therefore, I would have to charge a bit more per shirt to break even than if I just referred them to the site. Also, if people didn't buy all of them, I would be in the red big-time.

Anyways, I'm looking for someone who could help me with this problem for a reasonable price (I'm not looking to buy a silk-screen printer... I just would like someone to do the screen-printing for me) so I could sell them at expos without breaking my wallet. PM with any offers.

Pictures of some of my designs (text on shirts quoted below pictures):

"Support USARK! Donate today, save your snake tomorrow!"

"Don't be afraid of snakes... get some balls!"
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!