Inquiry Mike Qiang (big apple) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2012, 02:12 AM   #1
typherp
Mike Qiang (big apple)

Has anyone dealt with Mike Qiang? I am interested in purchasing an iguana from him but I am not comfortable sending him the fund without checking first. He is listed as from Pomona CA. If anyone can help me with this, I would be very appreciative.

Ty

Old 02-10-2012, 08:18 PM   #2
NPasquinelli
No personal experience with him, but from reading the ad I saw a few red flags...

Refusing to give information on fauna and wanting to do the deal over the phone usually mean they intend to avoid a paper trail and proof of the transaction details.

Hopefully someone else who has done business with him can give you a better answer.

Old 02-10-2012, 11:36 PM   #3
typherp
After talking to him on the phone, exchanging emails and looking at the post, I have decided that this person (Mike Qiang or Mike Zhang), would be someone I do not wish to send money upfront. He refused my offer of personal visit to purchase the iguana. Please take extreme caution when dealing with this person.

Old 02-11-2012, 12:26 AM   #4
bobtard
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
After talking to him on the phone, exchanging emails and looking at the post, I have decided that this person (Mike Qiang or Mike Zhang), would be someone I do not wish to send money upfront. He refused my offer of personal visit to purchase the iguana. Please take extreme caution when dealing with this person.
Odd, I also saw that he "welcomed" visits.

He's viewing, maybe he'll have something to say.

Old 02-11-2012, 12:30 AM   #5
big apple
i do personal visit but not for , cause u guys dont k anything about cayman iguana . u should be read my post again , i just wonderning , do u understand english ? cause i m already wrote which 1 is for sale . sounds u have eye problem . also u can come my place take lokk , but i dont sale for you ! ! !

Old 02-11-2012, 12:31 AM   #6
bobtard
Quote:
Originally Posted by big apple View Post
i do personal visit but not for , cause u guys dont k anything about cayman iguana . u should be read my post again , i just wonderning , do u understand english ? cause i m already wrote which 1 is for sale . sounds u have eye problem . also u can come my place take lokk , but i dont sale for you ! ! !
Yes, we understand english. Do you?

So you're not selling to him because he posts on your ad?

Old 02-11-2012, 12:35 AM   #7
pat brown
on monitor page just saw he sold a green tree monitor one photo looks like at a swap and other looks like a different lizard..maybe they'll give some feedback

Old 02-11-2012, 12:41 AM   #8
typherp
I doubt he sold it! I think it is a part of an elaborate scheme to defraud people....just too many red flags!!!! Why is he using two different last name? Qiang and Zhang on his email?

Old 02-11-2012, 12:46 AM   #9
big apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtard View Post
Yes, we understand english. Do you?

So you're not selling to him because he posts on your ad?
i welcome everyone posts on my ad , u k why i dont sale to him , cause he dont k anything about cayman iguana ? he dont k DAVID BLAIR , he dont k DAVID BLAIR raise cayman iguana , he dont what reason the cayman start mating , when they birth . does u guy s k ? he was bug me a lot . cause he s friend ask me home address and take visit , i c when i come back home i will , he ask me what time , i c around 8 00 pm . but when i come back home , i just c u guys post like that , is this correct ? ? ? ! ! !

Old 02-11-2012, 12:47 AM   #10
typherp

For your information....I have more than 60 C. lewisi cross....so I think I know a lot more that you do. You told me that your 2010 baby is 3 feet long....that is impossible. My 2010 babies are around 18 inches and my 2008 are around 3 feet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!