Buyer Beware of Steve Ori Forgotten Realm - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2003, 09:40 PM   #81
Wilomn
Ritchie, maybe he's just lonely and depressed and needs someone to cuddle with? After all if I'd made this big a mess out of something so trivial I'd be sort of depressed. Oh wait, I don't think I'm stupid enough to do this to myself over a MEASLY HUNDRED BUCKS. steve, are you also a lawyer? That would make this whole mess a lot easier to understand.

Wes Pollock

Old 04-29-2003, 09:55 PM   #82
A Forgotten Realm
So far I've seen many willing to talk trash about me and try to ruin my business and my family. So far I've seen no one willing to give me their address so that we can sit down and discuss this like adults. Every guy on this board talks like he's some kind of hero, does this empress your girlfriend? Send me your add and we can take this to the next level and then you can really be a hero. I'm really disapointed about the people writing from LA. I was born there and your really giving the town a bad name. If you've got any balls you'll email me and not put it on this board. I live on the east coast what do you have to worry about. Come on kids, you want to talk #### lets take it up a notch.

Old 04-29-2003, 09:58 PM   #83
Bobby Douglass
This is all rather disappointing. I was certain Steve was a good guy and just needed a different perspective on the situation. I haven't seen any of the "teenagers" here acting the way he did in that e-mail.

Old 04-29-2003, 10:00 PM   #84
HerpVenue
Ruin your business?

all I basically said was the animals that were ordered were not availbable....therefore a refund is in order.

All of a sudden you start calling people names.

You are ruining your own business.

Take it up to the next level?
We see what kind of stuff you put in e-mails.
What kind of stuff should we expect in person?
After all I am a little 32 year old teenager and you are a big grown up man who is acting like it.

Old 04-29-2003, 10:02 PM   #85
HerpVenue
Quote:
This is a message from A Forgotten Realm at FaunaClassifieds Forums ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email A Forgotten Realm, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...orm&userid=1782

OR, by email:
mailto:aforgottenrealm2000@yahoo.com

This is the message:

hey Richie,
Send me your phone number and add. YOu punk sissy mother f###er. F##k with me punk not on the net.
you are on the east coast and you go to shows.

he he he. See you around.

Old 04-29-2003, 10:09 PM   #86
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
So far I've seen many willing to talk trash about me and try to ruin my business and my family.
Steve, where are some examples of this? This stayed completely civil until you lost your cool. We were just trying to convince you to give the guy the deposit back that you owed him. I'm too old to be meeting somebody to fight but if you're ever in East Tennessee e-mail me and I'll be glad to meet you to chat about anything you'd like to the way adults do, peacefully.

Old 04-29-2003, 10:15 PM   #87
Wilomn
steve, was that your wife? I'd say sorry but I did her a favor and one she apparently had done for her in quite a while, if you know what I mean.

Now that is an example of attacking your family. I don't think I've seen anything like it as yet. Dumbass!

I see no reason to bring family into it, this only involves you and the fact that you LIE. My number is easy to find, so is my address, come on over. We can either crack a beer or your head, no sweat either way. Don't you think you should cool out a bit and give some rational thought to what you're doing here? It can't really be worth the damage you've done to your reputation.

Wes Pollock

Old 04-29-2003, 10:20 PM   #88
sputnik
STUPID

The more he posts, the more foolish he looks. One has to wonder where or how he comes up with ideas like some of us are trying impressing girlfriends, ruining his business and family. Or maybe he is just bored and has nothing better to do then try stirring up a bunch of crap.

I don't remember family even coming into this until Steve mentioned it.

The only one who is ruining his business is Steve himself and doing an A+ job of it

Quote:
Come on kids, you want to talk #### lets take it up a notch.
The only one talking trash and acting like a kid is you steve. Keep digging that hole Steve, the deeper it gets the better Mr.Trash talker!

Old 04-29-2003, 10:21 PM   #89
bpc
WOW TALK ABOUT YOUR MELTDOWNS

This is like watching someone try to put out a fire with gasoline and a blowtorch!

Old 04-29-2003, 10:30 PM   #90
Wilomn
Oh ####
You have no idea who yuo've ####ed with, I'm really sorry for your wife and kids. Now that youv've brought my family into this it is out of my hands. Good luck.

A Forgotten Realm
your opinion
Hey Wilomn,
I'll be heading back to LA to see my grandchildren soon. I notice you've got alot to say. Maybe you could give me your address and we can talk about it. I have a number of friends there that would be more than happy to come and discuss it with you in case I can't make it. Post this on the BOI and they will certainly find the time. Get back to me about this situation that is none of your business that you seem to find the time to stick your nose into.

A Forgotten Realm

04-30-2003 03:03 AM Online

Like I said, I'm easy to find and I don't need lots of "FRIENDS" to help me out. But come on over.

How tirvial. Can you not act like a man? Oh wait again, we, well I'll just speak for myself right now, I, know that right now you're not. Good example you're setting for your grandkids too, way to go.

Wes Pollock

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread