For Sale Freedom Breeder/ARS style rack for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #1
reptiletubs
Freedom Breeder/ARS style rack for sale

I have a 15 level high (75 tub) baby rack for sale. It is the same style as a Freedom Breeder or ARS rack and it was produced by one of the big ball python breeders. The tubs are the same size as FB or ARS baby tubs but are a super clear polycarbonate type material. They are nearly indestructable. New the tubs retailed for either $15 or $18 each (can't remember which it was but either way over $1000 worth of tubs). Each level has a 3 1/2" wide heat panel with 3" heat tape in it. The overall dimensions of the rack are 50" L x 22" W x 76" H.
I am asking $1900 (over $1000 less than a new similar ARS rack) or I will trade for VISUAL ball python morphs at wholesale values. I am mostly looking for female morphs, but possibly some males depending on what they are. The only other partial trade I would be interested in would be for a newer Ipod touch. When contacting me via email, please include a full name and phone number.
Please do not quick message or PM me here. Contact me via email at
reptiletubs@hotmail.com or call me at (440)574-9303
For pick up. Can possibly deliver for the cost of a van rental and gas for the right deal.
Thanks,
Eric
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread