SOLD!! Lewisi/Caymenensis Mix Male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 04-10-2014, 03:50 AM   #1
ChrisL86
Lewisi/Caymenensis Mix Male

Gorgeous Lewisi/Caymanensis mix for sale. He has a very nice light blue coloring which generally will get better with age. He is a great eater, loves bananas, and is a little feisty at first but calms down once he has been handled for a few minutes. He was used in shows by the gentleman whom I purchased him from, and due to some unexpected circumstances I need to sell quickly. He will be a great looking adult. Asking $300 OBO +shipping. Any questions 561-213-1660
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2014, 11:02 AM   #2
TeguBuzz
Hey Chris. Why are you using David's photo from his old for sale ad? I'll post link below.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=Lewisi

Old 04-13-2014, 11:51 AM   #3
Ron Allen
I'll give you the $100 you paid, and pick up today!

Old 04-13-2014, 11:52 AM   #4
TeguBuzz
Could you post a more recent photo?

Old 04-17-2014, 08:38 PM   #5
ChrisL86
I used his photo because it is the exact same lizard, and I thought it was a good picture.. I provided more recent pics to everyone that inquired.. I would have gladly sold him to you in West Palm had you contacted me via my phone like I had posted.. I do not check here much and only came to check because he was sold today.. Thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!