90% hets or 100% hets. spam_YOU decide - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 11-01-2002, 09:14 PM   #21
Neil Gubitz
Rich.... If you want to totally reduce your headaches.... if you offer a money-back guarantee for ANYTHING het.... you are opening yourself up to a big can of worms! There is no way that you will be able to tell if they're even your snakes in 3-4 years??
Just tell them the truth.... lower the price between normal and 100% het (maybe a little more towards 100% money).... and that's it! NO GUARANTEES other than the parents were X and she was bred by a normal (successfully).... but the odds are better than not! Period!
There will be more people that will want to take the chance on that scenario, without any ill will at all, then there will be babies to sell!

....Neil

Old 11-02-2002, 06:53 PM   #22
P120_Cartman
No, Richie if you really want no headaches just ban Neil sorry Neil first laugh i have had in a while.

Old 11-02-2002, 07:18 PM   #23
HerpVenue
I am not gonna be like Jesse Underhill and offer money back.
My 100% hets are hets period.  No ifs and or buts.
The only time I ever decide to offer money back is when I finally start microchipping.  That way I know it is my animal I am refunding.

Besides I am only guaranteeing the genetics to the original purhcaser.
If he she sells to someone else...It is no longer my responsibility.  He she could have pulled a switch arooo.
You know pretended to sell my hets and actually sent a couple normals and MY paperwork.

Old 11-02-2002, 07:21 PM   #24
P120_Cartman
Ritchie, Stop your giving me noghtmares about Jesse awww...also you are not trying to but you are giving ideas to people who do steal animals so.........please stop, i know its not your fault.

Old 11-02-2002, 07:51 PM   #25
Neil Gubitz
Ritchie.... are you OK, man? Do you feel alright?? Do you realize that you didn't use the QUOTE thingy in your last post??? That's not like you at all!! Take a Midol and try to relax a little.... it'll be better in the morning! lmao

And Patrick.... Ban away, pal.... of course, you might try answering the question about who sold you your XANTHIC??

(kids)

....Neil

Old 11-03-2002, 07:44 PM   #26
HerpVenue
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Stop your giving me noghtmares about Jesse </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>spoken by the same guy who lied about his friends name at least three times.
the same guy who tried to sell a pretend spider ball for his friend.
The same guy whos aunt bought a snow boa in 99 just for ####s and giggles...then decided to kick the bucket and give the snow boas to patrick.
The same guy who got an axanthic ball python 2 snow boas and 1.2 dh boas.
and No pictures.

you go Jesse Underhill Jr aka Patrick Maloy.

This thread was serious for me patrick. &nbsp;I really wanted educated and honest people's opinion.
Why you decided to bring your lieying thieving scamming butt into here.....I just don't know.

Old 11-16-2002, 06:04 PM   #27
John Apple
Arrow A question here

Ok
Here's one for all you folks
As a lot of you have known I have been breeding Pictus for a while now...
All of my virgin females have been plugged into my male Apple albino...many hets are from these unions and unusually I have two baby albinos [how ?? who knows its a blessing]
Now here is my situation
I have had some older females laying eggs for a while and they stopped laying about 3 weeks when the hypo male was pulled from them, now I plugged the AA male into these females so are these eggs that the girls laying hets or not??? [we all know geckos retain sperm] or are they a % het or a hypo het or both????
not to worry though they when someone buys them they will be told the details as with the normal AA hets

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!