Trade audit and review board? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-06-2007, 09:53 PM   #1
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Trade audit and review board?

I can't seem to figure out how to use this forum.......am I missing something? Little help please? Myself and another member (also a paid member at the contributor level) have arranged a breeding loan. We wanted to post the loan agreement in the review board and both agree to it publicly as our "signatures".......but I can't find a "post new thread" button on that forum. I see that the forum has not had a new post for a very long time now. Is it no longer an option for us to use.....or did it miss out on the button in one of the upgrades?

Little help here please. We want to complete the "agreement" part so we can get on to me shipping out my snakes on Monday!
Thanks!

Old 07-06-2007, 10:35 PM   #2
hhmoore
The big padlock to the left of the forum title (on the index page) leads me to believe that the forum has been closed, for whatever reason.

Old 07-06-2007, 11:10 PM   #3
WebSlave
The person who asked me to create that forum and volunteered to moderate it decided to let it go. His moderating that forum was a stipulation of its existence. As such, I was not willing to take the reigns myself for that task.

So yes, the forum is locked pending my figuring out what to do with the threads there before deleting it. Since it has been locked since sometime in November of 2006, and no one has inquired about it, it certainly is not a hot item to anyone.

Old 07-06-2007, 11:34 PM   #4
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
mmm.....I see it has not been a hot item.
Is there a good choice of another forum we may use to make our electronic signatures public and open to public scrutiny if one of us should try to screw over the other.....or should we go ahead and keep it private unless there is an issue and then resort to the BOI if needed? I'm reasonably sure neither of us minds keeping it private as we do not intend to screw each other over.....(I do not intend to screw her over.....and I would not be doing business with her if I thought she planned that for me).......but we had thought the service in effect and had agreed to it's use in our initial negotiations. Is there another board we may use for the service or do you (Webslave) prefer we keep it private unless we need a further clarification through the BOI?

Old 07-06-2007, 11:45 PM   #5
WebSlave
I'm guessing that people are doing trades every day. I guess you just need to do whatever it is you would have done if that forum hadn't been there in the first place.....

Sorry, I just don't have a better answer for you.

Old 07-07-2007, 12:04 AM   #6
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
okay~ I'll discuss keeping it private with her. As I mentioned, we would not be working together if we were not reasonably sure of each other. We thought the service available when we negotiated and made it part of the negotiations. At this point as no animals have changed hands we are somewhat fluid on negotiations and we will simply reflect the new fact we were not aware of into it.
Thanks anyway
Cheryl

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!