Bad Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:41 AM   #101
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post

The fact is that Aaron has lied on these forums, that being said he has no credibility what so ever, ...
Pot meet kettle. As the saying goes "it takes one to know one".

Aaron, don't mind anything that spews from Eddy, he has a far larger share of problem threads here on the BOI that he refuses to address. In his mind, his mistakes are the fault of his customers.

Do not apologize for bringing up the issue here, you are not a bad person for doing so. If Nicole is hurt because she tried to deny any wrong doing, that is the emotion she has decided to allow to control her response. That was her decision, you wanted a healthy perfect dragon, you bringing it up here is understandable.

Nicole, mistakes happen. The nip is small and could have easily been over looked. I have purchased a snake that had a missing scale for one reason or another, it happened but the snake is healthy. I had no problems with the guy I purchased from because he admitted he missed it and apologized. Could he have actually known about it before sending it to me? Sure. The difference is that he did not deny it ever happening while in his care. He did not offer a partial refund or exchange. I also did not ask for any.

My concern was that if he did make the mistake again, it could be with a customer that would be really upset and not be as easy to deal with as I was.

Your attitude here is the impression many will get of you online when they search your name. What ever resolve you may give can either be good or bad in the eyes of potential customers. Blow off the fact you may have missed the nip and react accordingly presents a future problem. Admit it and people can see an honest mistake happened. Take some time to carefully think about the image you want others to see of you, it is never to late to make the best possible impression that is respectful.

Old 06-04-2009, 09:37 AM   #102
brrrman
Nicole herself said in an e-mail to aaron,
Quote:
You got a baby dragon of high quality 100% Clear Nails, Hypo, Het Trans and with genetics going to Blood Bank, Phantom Dragons, Dragonz Whispers, Dachiu, Atomic Lizard Ranch, and myself her babies depending on what she is bred to will get $150 +.
If it's babies are worth $150 each, How can you possibly justify $250 for a toe nipped animal?
Even at $50 bucks for packing and quality overnight shipping you still got him for $200.
So after a $25 dollar break that you were willing to give him I'd say you owe him $75.
That you be $150 for your quoted value of the bloodline minus $25 for the nip.
With the amount of people who think you are wrong and feel you owe aaron a small refund.
and the close to 2500 hits this thread has already gotten it might be worth the $75 to resolve this. Those who already agree with you will think your a saint, those who are in aarons favor will think you rectified the situation and made things right.
It is only my opinion, but it is your business. Your decision here may help or hurt it depending on the choice you make.

Old 06-04-2009, 01:42 PM   #103
Mooing Tricycle
are we going to see the original photos of the dragon that you took Nicole? It will help back your story that there was NO problem at all and the dragon was 100% perfect when it left your care. Unless of course, you deleted them?

Old 06-04-2009, 03:56 PM   #104
wes smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
The fact that he has other young dragons at his place lends to a possibility of the nip happening there.

But like you said who knows?
If you would have bothered to read the entire thread you would know that the dragon WAS with other dragons while in Nicole's care.
NICOLE ADMITS TO KEEPING HER DRAGONS TOGETHER IN THIS VERY THREAD (I guess her dragons KNOW BETTER than to nip each other)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
I know my dragons and she never had a toe nip, this clutch is very mellow all of my babies are nip free and are kept in groups of 3 - 4 to prevent this.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:51 PM   #105
brrrman
Check out her website judge 4 yourself

I took the time to check out the howlin' Gale dragons website.
I was not impressed. On the available page there were 7 dragons.
the first 3 were $150 the next 2 were $125 the last set of 2 were $65.
in pics 1 and 2 there is a dragon that appears to have a wound on it's back.
it's the identical. only in pic 1 it's $25 more. In pic 3 there is a definite wound on the arm of the closest dragon. Dragons nip, bite, and fight whether there's 4 or 20 in the cage. The feeder insects like crickets will bite and eat away at open wounds if they are left in the cage uneaten.
These pics on your own site prove to me your willing to sell a wounded animal without any mention of its problem. And why is the same dragon advertised at 2 prices, the same wound on it's back the same green markings you made to identify it the exact same tail markings. in pic 1 it's $150, in pic #2 it's $125.
Well anyway no dragons were at $200 which was what you got from Aaron.

Old 06-04-2009, 05:10 PM   #106
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by brrrman View Post
I took the time to check out the howlin' Gale dragons website.
I was not impressed. On the available page there were 7 dragons.
the first 3 were $150 the next 2 were $125 the last set of 2 were $65.
in pics 1 and 2 there is a dragon that appears to have a wound on it's back.
it's the identical. only in pic 1 it's $25 more. In pic 3 there is a definite wound on the arm of the closest dragon. Dragons nip, bite, and fight whether there's 4 or 20 in the cage. The feeder insects like crickets will bite and eat away at open wounds if they are left in the cage uneaten.
These pics on your own site prove to me your willing to sell a wounded animal without any mention of its problem. And why is the same dragon advertised at 2 prices, the same wound on it's back the same green markings you made to identify it the exact same tail markings. in pic 1 it's $150, in pic #2 it's $125.
Well anyway no dragons were at $200 which was what you got from Aaron.
I'm sorry but I'm not seeing the open wounds you're talking about. Would you be able to point them out for me? If you're talking about the dark purple-ish red marks then I think those are actually paint(or whatever it is she's marking them with) I'm not sure why there would be a mark on the leg of that last one though and none of the others. But that's just my assumption, if that isn't paint then I'd like to know what it is, since yes, in the last picture, it does almost look like blood.

Old 06-04-2009, 05:10 PM   #107
HowlinGaleDragons
Do you have your glasses on Brrrman? None of my dragons have a wound thank you and they are NOT identical and I do not sell the same dragon for different prices.

And all I have to say to Aaron is I'm sorry his dragon has a nip I fully acknowledge the nip I never said it didn't have one I said it did NOT happen in my care and I still feel it never happens here I'm no saying I'm perfect I never did I even emails and told him that I highly doubt it happened here and if so it was a VERY REMOTE CHANCE as I inspect dragons prior to shipping

Also Brrrman if you knew much about dragons you'd know that babies are kept in groups and I do NOT leave feeders like crickets in my cages at night they are taken out normally they are all eaten and I don't have to run through the tanks and remove them. The only marks on an of my babies is Nail Polish used as Identification (Marks range from Blue, Green, Purple, and a deep Maroon) so I can keep records of their growth I write down dates for each shed, I weigh every other day and I take a new length measurement once a week.

And no I do not have this picture your asking for I upload the picture to my computer shrink it's size and set it to JPEG file format I don't even have a program for my camera I just use the windows on board program to upload half the time I stick the memory card for my camera into my printer.

Old 06-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #108
HowlinGaleDragons
The mark on the leg is not blood it is Maroon paint I put a mark on both dragons one has it on the front leg the other on the back leg I did that because they where my sale dragons though I think both have shed the marks a few days ago I need to run through and re mark 90% of them

Old 06-04-2009, 05:25 PM   #109
dondeb562
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
I'm sorry but I'm not seeing the open wounds you're talking about. Would you be able to point them out for me? If you're talking about the dark purple-ish red marks then I think those are actually paint(or whatever it is she's marking them with) I'm not sure why there would be a mark on the leg of that last one though and none of the others. But that's just my assumption, if that isn't paint then I'd like to know what it is, since yes, in the last picture, it does almost look like blood.

Yah that is a paint mark. Breeders will mark the tail. legs, or both for identication purposes. I did see what I thought was a wound mark on the back of one and had to take a second look was the foot of the other bearded on the back. That was all I could see in the pix...

Putting them in groups of 3-5 in a tub greatly reduces the risk of nipping issues since they can properly be fed and monitored rather then having 20 to duke it out for food, but I do not think this is a 100%.

Old 06-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #110
Mooing Tricycle
so since it was a VERY REMOTE CHANCE ( You cant watch those dragons 24/7, and you COULD have missed it when you inspected the dragon before shipping!) You Wont do anything to make your customer happy? he gave you a decent chunk of change for something that was supposed to be 100% perfect...... Im sorry, but i know I wouldnt just blow it off.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!