Bad Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #141
HowlinGaleDragons
He only had a Live Arrival and 24 Hour Health Guar. Health dose not cover nips as I stated before

Old 06-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #142
aleria
Considering physical damage can affect the health of an animal I would think a HEALTH guarantee would include nips, as they are physical damage. I don't know if all beardie breeders have their agreements set up that way but I'd say if there is a health matter that a health guarantee doesn't cover, it should be specifically stated in the guarantee, not just assumed. I would be pissed to have someone say after the fact that "oh that health issue isn't covered in the HEALTH guarantee"

Old 06-04-2009, 07:30 PM   #143
HowlinGaleDragons
This is off my Policies Page and whenever someone is going to purchase a dragon from me I mention to them that they need to read this page over I especially make this clear to those who are on a payment plan as it explains my no refund policy, Aaron was on a plan so I told him to read this page.

All of my dragons will be shipped with a Certificate without this Certificate you can not claim a dragon bred by me.

I Guarantee Live Arrival as long as the package is signed for on the first delivery attempt, If you fail to sign on first attempt the Guarantee is void. There is a 24 Hour Health Guarantee on all reptiles after that we can not be held responsible for any problems.

Health Guarantee: This Covers problems such as a dragon arriving with a URI, Coccidia, or other similar problems but this is only good for 24 hours
LiveArrival: If a dragon arrives deceased you must save the dragon as I will require you to ship it back upon arrival of the deceased dragon a refund or replacement will be provided.

If a package is delayed or lost during shipment we can not be held responsible.

I have the right to deny anyone a sale without explination

I will not ship any dragon that is not 5" or longer for the saftey of my dragons.

I can not Guarantee the Sex of any dragon under the age of 4 Months.

I have a very strict Policy I will not hold anything more then 3 days without a $1.50 a day board fee unless other conditions are set by the buyer/seller.

No dragon will leave my facility unless they are 100% Healthy.

All of my dragons are shipped through UPS and always by Over Night with 10:30 AM Delivery Guarentee.

If the worse occurs and a dragon arrives DOA you MUST save the body for proof I may or may not require you yo ship the body back to me. If you do not save the body I will not replace or refund you.

I have a strict no refund policy
1. Down Payments: If you give a down payment and back out you will NOT be refunded
2. Payment Plan: If you are doing payment plans and back out you will NOT be refunded
3. Final Sale: If you back out even with the dragon paid for you will NOT be refunded
So please do not start a payment plan, give a down payment, or buy a dragon unless you are 100% sure

Old 06-04-2009, 07:31 PM   #144
gant77
Quote:
Did I say he was suppose to know about the death? Nope He should not have gone to the BOI in a matter of hours that is not enough time to work anything out if he would have waited I would have had time to chill over my friends death but it seems that all people care about on the boi is making them selves look oh so wronged and make people look like crap instead of giving proper time and patients
Um he did try to work it out with you but you told him TWICE that there was NOTHING you were gonna do. YOU NEVER TOLD HIM TO WAIT! First you said that the reason you did not contact him right away was that you were out with your grandfather, now you state you acted the way you did cause of a friends death. Regardless of what happened, he did try to contact you and you blew him off.

Old 06-04-2009, 07:44 PM   #145
HowlinGaleDragons
I was OUT WITH MY GRANDFATHER AT A CAR SHOW THAT WAS HELD IN HONOR OF MY FRIEND WHO DIED as both my grandfather and I where GOOD friends with him. Why should I have ever posted what the car show as for everyone would have attacked me saying I'm looking for pitty I know how the BOI Board works

Old 06-04-2009, 08:02 PM   #146
rin0425
Nicole, thank you for at least accepting that it could have happened before shipping. The pictures and information you and I both provided shows a clear answer to that question. I appreciate your attempt at trying to make this a little better, but I must say that after your e-mail in which you "banished" me from buying from you again, I dont think I will be taking you up on that offer.
I know you feel I acted too quickly, but not answering my last two e-mails was not my only reason for coming here. Your responses to me were short and accusitory, and you refused to even entertain the prospect that perhaps a mistake was made. I realize that you were not home, but there was no way for me to know that, and from the tone of your e-mails, i came to the conclusion that you were not going to be talking to me anymore. As a business woman, in the future, it is a good idea to address an upset customer quickly to avoid them making quick decisions like I did.
I was also made to feel like a bad person and a bad dragon owner, and called a liar which was much more hurtful than anything. I do feel that I paid too much for her, and that even if you missed it, your first response should have been "what can we do to make this better" and I most likely would have said, its OK, thanks for asking, but ill just leave it be.
Again, I do thank you for her personality and for what I hope will be her quality of color, but I am not sure, at this point, what will resolve this matter.
I also want to thank you for bringing down your defenses a little and I am very sorry that this caught you on a bad day.
Perhaps a more private conversation would be more appropriate at this point, as I would like to resolve this to help keep your reputation intact. I would hate for this to be a large problem for you, but rather a small thing that people can read and say, oh, she fixed it and made it right, Ill definately get a dragon from her.
Thank you everyine for your input.
Aaron

Old 06-04-2009, 08:05 PM   #147
Mooing Tricycle
wow..... You can send two emails DENYING it had anything to do with you.... and then you expect him to WAIT for YOU to calm down *without KNOWING this!?*????? BULLSNOT.

YOU did not address the issue IMMEDIATELY. YOU are responsible for that. YOU did not address his concerns THE SECOND TIME.... YOUR PROBLEM. YOU are responsible for NOT NOTICING. HE is not responsible for the loss of ANY family member of yours, or YOUR avoidance of the situation. It is HIS RIGHT to post on the BOI if you were UNRESPONSIVE to the problem at hand.

You had plenty of time to DENY the situation, but you didnt have time to tell him that a death occurred and you cannot emotionally handle the situation at that current time? EVERYONE can be understanding of family/friend emergencies like that if you are UP FRONT in the FIRST Place.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:14 PM   #148
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
This is off my Policies Page and whenever someone is going to purchase a dragon from me I mention to them that they need to read this page over I especially make this clear to those who are on a payment plan as it explains my no refund policy, Aaron was on a plan so I told him to read this page.

All of my dragons will be shipped with a Certificate without this Certificate you can not claim a dragon bred by me.

I Guarantee Live Arrival as long as the package is signed for on the first delivery attempt, If you fail to sign on first attempt the Guarantee is void. There is a 24 Hour Health Guarantee on all reptiles after that we can not be held responsible for any problems.

Health Guarantee: This Covers problems such as a dragon arriving with a URI, Coccidia, or other similar problems but this is only good for 24 hours
LiveArrival: If a dragon arrives deceased you must save the dragon as I will require you to ship it back upon arrival of the deceased dragon a refund or replacement will be provided.

If a package is delayed or lost during shipment we can not be held responsible.

I have the right to deny anyone a sale without explination

I will not ship any dragon that is not 5" or longer for the saftey of my dragons.

I can not Guarantee the Sex of any dragon under the age of 4 Months.

I have a very strict Policy I will not hold anything more then 3 days without a $1.50 a day board fee unless other conditions are set by the buyer/seller.

No dragon will leave my facility unless they are 100% Healthy.

All of my dragons are shipped through UPS and always by Over Night with 10:30 AM Delivery Guarentee.

If the worse occurs and a dragon arrives DOA you MUST save the body for proof I may or may not require you yo ship the body back to me. If you do not save the body I will not replace or refund you.

I have a strict no refund policy
1. Down Payments: If you give a down payment and back out you will NOT be refunded
2. Payment Plan: If you are doing payment plans and back out you will NOT be refunded
3. Final Sale: If you back out even with the dragon paid for you will NOT be refunded
So please do not start a payment plan, give a down payment, or buy a dragon unless you are 100% sure
Please explain where in your policy page it says that the health guarantee is restricted to ONLY URI, etc.? The way I read it it is a health guarantee and toe and tail nips fall under this. Arguing that they do not is ridiculous.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:16 PM   #149
gant77
Quote:
Please explain where in your policy page it says that the health guarantee is restricted to ONLY URI, etc.? The way I read it it is a health guarantee and toe and tail nips fall under this. Arguing that they do not is ridiculous.
She doesnt feel that toe nips contribute to a health issue. I guess your SOL if said toe nip becomes infected.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:24 PM   #150
rin0425
I would also like to say that as far as the guarantee, wording it : such as... does not, to me, mean ONLY...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!