Bad Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:30 PM   #151
Mooing Tricycle
Did Nicole change their policies page today? Just curious....

Old 06-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #152
capt._howdy
yeah she did i quoted her page earlier and what i put was straight from her page so yeah she just changed it

Old 06-04-2009, 08:38 PM   #153
Mooing Tricycle
from her page source.
<!-- Published date: June 4, 2009, 11:28 41 (GMT +00:00) -->

Old 06-04-2009, 08:40 PM   #154
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
from her page source.
BUSTED
I was just about to post that too.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:43 PM   #155
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
This is off my Policies Page and whenever someone is going to purchase a dragon from me I mention to them that they need to read this page over I especially make this clear to those who are on a payment plan as it explains my no refund policy, Aaron was on a plan so I told him to read this page.

All of my dragons will be shipped with a Certificate without this Certificate you can not claim a dragon bred by me.

I Guarantee Live Arrival as long as the package is signed for on the first delivery attempt, If you fail to sign on first attempt the Guarantee is void. There is a 24 Hour Health Guarantee on all reptiles after that we can not be held responsible for any problems.

Health Guarantee: This Covers problems such as a dragon arriving with a URI, Coccidia, or other similar problems but this is only good for 24 hours
LiveArrival: If a dragon arrives deceased you must save the dragon as I will require you to ship it back upon arrival of the deceased dragon a refund or replacement will be provided.

If a package is delayed or lost during shipment we can not be held responsible.

I have the right to deny anyone a sale without explination

I will not ship any dragon that is not 5" or longer for the saftey of my dragons.

I can not Guarantee the Sex of any dragon under the age of 4 Months.

I have a very strict Policy I will not hold anything more then 3 days without a $1.50 a day board fee unless other conditions are set by the buyer/seller.

No dragon will leave my facility unless they are 100% Healthy.

All of my dragons are shipped through UPS and always by Over Night with 10:30 AM Delivery Guarentee.

If the worse occurs and a dragon arrives DOA you MUST save the body for proof I may or may not require you yo ship the body back to me. If you do not save the body I will not replace or refund you.

I have a strict no refund policy
1. Down Payments: If you give a down payment and back out you will NOT be refunded
2. Payment Plan: If you are doing payment plans and back out you will NOT be refunded
3. Final Sale: If you back out even with the dragon paid for you will NOT be refunded
So please do not start a payment plan, give a down payment, or buy a dragon unless you are 100% sure
So you changed your policies page today at 6:28pm???? ( i believe that is the conversion from GMT to EST...) -5hrs
Quoted from your sites Policies page source.

<!-- Publish : RVSiteBuilder PRO Version 3.53 -->

<!-- Name : HowlinGaleDragons -->
<!-- Template : pro_21-869-1_blue_floral_2 -->
<!-- ID : 52e9eb9e837615e2263fc6319343f316 -->

You are full of Absolute CRAP.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:54 PM   #156
capt._howdy
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
You are full of Absolute CRAP.
i agree totaly

Old 06-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #157
capt._howdy
opps i forgot to put my name

Russ Johnson

Old 06-04-2009, 08:56 PM   #158
Miss Tuniwha
Aaron deserves a SINCERE .. PUBLIC... APOLOGY.

The fact is.. EVEN IF it was not nipped before it was sent to him.. The reaction that he got was NOT called for.

I am sorry to hear for any loss that Nicole had, BUT, she merely should have said "Please forgive me, there was a loss of a close friend here. I will get with you in a couple days to resolve this"

**or something along these lines**

at this point.. Whether Aaron jumped the gun on the BOI wagon, or not. Whether the dragons nip is a "wound" or not.. and so on and so on.

Nicole's reaction to this has been nothing more then immature and VERY unprofessional.

End the embarrassment to yourself. Admit you over reacted, admit you SEE the nip IN YOUR OWN PHOTO, and admit that you handled this VERY poorly.

.. and APOLOGIZE.
*and not that .. roll your eyes as you mumble sorry kind*

Old 06-04-2009, 09:08 PM   #159
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
because the toe dose not effect the dragon in any manor and it's not worth ruining someones name
Sorry, I don't see it that way when someone pays THAT much money for a critter. That person has every right to expect a perfect critter unless told otherwise and agreeing.

As to ruining names, this could all have been headed off with a brief apology, the OP isn't even asking for money.

He loves his little dragon now so no use offering a replacement, but if I were a vendor in this situation I'd send something, maybe even another dragon, because this thread has evolved from a nip notification to a discourse on customer service, and vendors should do all they can to see that when their name is pulled up on the BOI, that the potential customer likes what he or she sees. It's all about how to handle customers so that they are satisfied with the transaction, and no way is this any kind of problem customer, he just wants validation that for that amount of money he should get more than what he is getting.

Old 06-04-2009, 09:18 PM   #160
Suncoast Herpetological
Nicole

Take a little free advice from someone who has been in this industry a long time.

Take a deep breath

Admit that the minor damage to the animals toe could very likely have occurred on your end. Nobody catches everything before shipping.

Sincerely apologize for over reacting.

PayPal the customer $50 by way of an adjustment

Move on.

It's easy to back yourself into a corner like this...a lot harder to work your way out.

You handled this badly...own it....patch it back together....move on

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!