Bad Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:36 PM   #11
reptile_jones
If you made it clear to her. Then she should at the least try to make it right!

Old 06-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #12
shinezilla
=p

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile_jones View Post
Wow, Aaron don't you think your over reacting.

If you wanted 100% perfection then you should have asked for more photo's of the one you were thinking of getting. after all the nip toe is in the photo she sent you.

Dusty Jones
If he's going to pay that amount of money for a baby specially if he paid for it way before they're ready to ship, that better be some "God Like" babies. I had the same thing happen to me, I did the whole zooming in on the photo because $250 is a buttload of money to dish out on a 6" dragon. (Although, mine was a Super Trans het hypo for $200 shipped).
But the breeder was cool enough to cut me a break on the next dragon I get from them since he does normally discount his dragons with nips. He did try to tell me at first there was no way it was nipped before she was shipped but i pointed it out and he wasn't a prick about it. We still email each other back and forth on good terms =)

Old 06-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #13
rin0425
thats all i want I was very clear in multiple e-mails that i was looking for the best, highest quality dragons. I dont believe that includes nips. And I think its a poor business decision to deny it even with a picture from your own camera, then to ignore an unsatisfied customer.
Even acknowledging the error would make me feel better. I think for 250 she could at least humor me.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:47 PM   #14
reptile_jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by rin0425 View Post
I will happily have this thread removed once the breeder contacts me and admits that she sent me a nipped dragon, and that it did not happen in transit.
BOI threads are not removed.

Quote:
YOU have to take responsibility and ownership of the words you post here. So take great care in how you craft your statements. Once you submit your message, it will be here PERMANENTLY, no matter what happens afterwards.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880

Dusty Jones

Old 06-02-2009, 09:48 PM   #15
rin0425
Thats fine too. Ive done nothing wrong.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:00 PM   #16
reptile_jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinezilla View Post
If he's going to pay that amount of money for a baby specially if he paid for it way before they're ready to ship, that better be some "God Like" babies. I had the same thing happen to me, I did the whole zooming in on the photo because $250 is a buttload of money to dish out on a 6" dragon. (Although, mine was a Super Trans het hypo for $200 shipped).
But the breeder was cool enough to cut me a break on the next dragon I get from them since he does normally discount his dragons with nips. He did try to tell me at first there was no way it was nipped before she was shipped but i pointed it out and he wasn't a prick about it. We still email each other back and forth on good terms =)
When you pay that much money for an animal. You are buying it for its genetic potential. As far as i know a nip toe has nothing to do with genetic's.

Dusty Jones

Old 06-02-2009, 10:28 PM   #17
rin0425
Dusty,
As i said in an earlier post, if i was merely purchasing for genetic potential, I would have bought one priced at 165, not 250.
Im sure if you were in this situation, you too would be a little peeved.
I would never throw away an extra 100 dollars for no reason. I asked for the best and that is not the best.
And thank you shinezilla for your input, and not trying to contadict every post on here. I think you have made your opinion known dusty and thank you for that. (i really mean that, and not in a snide way)
I am a professional person and I expect professionalism from others. Nicole Norton is not demonstrating any form of professionalism. In business they teach you, if you make a mistake, try to rectify it twofold and you will have a customer for life. That customer will then tell his/her friends and your business will grow from that mistake. If you dont own up to that mistake, you will slowly chip away at your business.
She has a thing or two to learn. Even if she had just admitted to the mistake, I would have said ok, and moved on. Now I will not only never buy from her again, I will not send anyone I know her way, and I know MANY people in the animal and reptile world.
Aaron

Old 06-02-2009, 10:41 PM   #18
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by rin0425 View Post
I will happily have this thread removed
Maybe you should have thought before calling someone a bad person.

Posts here are not removed, for you or anyone else.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:41 PM   #19
shinezilla
Geeze, you make me sound so superficial.
Alot of people discount animals simply because of nips.
A person can be selling 5 dragons from the same clutch of hypo translucent het leather backs and you will see if one has a nip it'll be a tad lower just for the meer fact of a cosmetic flaw.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:44 PM   #20
rin0425
I dont regret putting this post up...I meant it hypothetically...and that is the point I was trying to make. Cosmetic flaws are discounted. Thats all. And also that the nip was clearly there in the photo taken 1 week prior to shipping. I didnt ask for a refund, or slam anyone. I just stated my case, which is, as I understand it, exactly what the BOI is for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!