Bad Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:38 PM   #71
rin0425
Nicole, I have not tried to cantact you since posting on here, an as you can see above, I only e-maile you 3 times with my concerns after your last, short, accusitory e-mail. you have continued e-mailing me. I believe I have been very adult about all of this, and not childish, your words have proven your immaturity:
fordgalaxy500@aol.com
to me
3:31 PM (4 minutes ago)

This email is to notify you this is the end of all communications until you can act like an adult, if by some remote chance I did miss a toe nip you had no right to bash my name in such horrible disgusting ways. You posted the BOI hours after getting the dragon you gave me no time you just kept coming at me email after email. I hope she dose well with you and you enjoy her good day

Old 06-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #72
citruslover
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post

You also where telling me how you just bought two dragons and red and yellow pair from Citrus Dragons and how you have alot of babies coming..this makes no sence to many people who keep askign this and you ignore and do not answer

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything? Please leave me out of this mess.

Blessings

Jeff Crider

Old 06-03-2009, 05:00 PM   #73
rin0425
As a response to a nasty email sent to my personal e-mail, I posted this because private e-mails sent to nicole were also posted on here. I do not appreciate being called an ass hole nor do I like being threatened. So thank you emilysworld@hotmail.com for your concern, i appreciate your loyalty, but do not contact me again. It is very inappropriate.

Old 06-03-2009, 05:05 PM   #74
dondeb562
Quote:
Originally Posted by citruslover View Post

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything? Please leave me out of this mess.

Blessings

Jeff Crider
perhaps this was to state that the nip could have happend at the new home...?
The toe looks to be viable and it does not appear it is going to loose the toe. Yeah I would expect a perfect dragon too if that is what I was told it would be but that is a pretty minor nip imho. You started this thread with the header "bad guy" so if you came on here to post your experience perhaps the header should not have had the bright red bad guy before it.

Old 06-03-2009, 05:20 PM   #75
citruslover
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondeb562 View Post
perhaps this was to state that the nip could have happend at the new home...?
The toe looks to be viable and it does not appear it is going to loose the toe. Yeah I would expect a perfect dragon too if that is what I was told it would be but that is a pretty minor nip imho. You started this thread with the header "bad guy" so if you came on here to post your experience perhaps the header should not have had the bright red bad guy before it.
Hi Debbie

Actually I didn't start the thread, and from the CSI work on the pictures, I'd say the case is "in the hands of the jury."

Take care

Jeff

Old 06-03-2009, 05:25 PM   #76
dondeb562
Oh I know you didnt Jeff I was referring to the thread starter....

Old 06-03-2009, 05:36 PM   #77
dondeb562
I also want to be clear, I am in no way saying it is ok to send a animal with a prior condition without disclosing to the buyer. If it was an unnoticed mistake then perhaps a partial refund should be given or the one be sent back to be replaced by another.

Old 06-03-2009, 05:43 PM   #78
smcwilliams
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondeb562 View Post
I also want to be clear, I am in no way saying it is ok to send a animal with a prior condition without disclosing to the buyer. If it was an unnoticed mistake then perhaps a partial refund should be given or the one be sent back to be replaced by another.
That's my exact opinion. Yikes people the cost of two pizzas and everyone would have been happy. Live and learn from this breeders.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:04 PM   #79
BalloonzForU
Perhaps Aaron shouldn't have used the term "Bad Guy" here. Personally with an issue like this maybe the "info" prefix would have been my choice. However he was facing what seems to be a very head strong woman that just can't see the forest for the trees in this case and felt he had no other recourse. Aaron has said his peace and has apologized for maybe jumping the "bad guy" gun. Maybe after this he will have learned from this.

Now as for Nicole, I can understand her reaction to this thread and feeling as she is being attacked, however when faced with the photo evidence she still has yet to reply or apologize for her (IMO) poor choice of reaction to Aaron's situation.

What this all comes down to is communication on both parties. Had Nicole mentioned the "knot" in the first place to Aaron maybe they would have both noticed that she mistook the nipped toe in the pic yet maybe she wouldn't have and still reacted the same way. But if she had mentioned it maybe Aaron would have said, "Okay Maybe so, Can I see a pic of the wood showing the knot?" Maybe things would have never gotten this far. Hindsight is 20/20.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:53 PM   #80
rin0425
baloonz, you have very effectively summed up my whole point of view in a nice paragraph. That is exactly how I feel and exactly what my intentions were. I wish there was a "bad experience" header in here, because as I said a few times, I do not think nicole is a bad breeder or a bad person...I think this was handled poorly on her part. I felt that my concerns warranted immediate attention due to her firm 24 hour guarantee, and felt brushed off after a few e-mails. I was worried that I would not get a response until the following day, thus negating my guarantee and landing me in the exact same position I am in now.
I wish she had just said, im sorry that there is a problem, what can we do to make it right. I would have NEVER posted here. I didnt ask for a refund, just a discussion and possible resolution, which I would still like to have. I do regret that this will follow her and myself indefinately, but I think it is important, and in the world of dragons, this is one of the few places to do this. I tried to remain professional, and I believe I did, even through the things that were said about me. I never mislead, lied, or misrepresented myself, and I think in the future, whoever reads this will see that. If they dont, then that is their opinion and they dont have to ever deal with me.
I have learned that maybe it was premature of me to post on here, however, I did feel that, by the responses I had been receiving, that it was probably inevitable. I hope everyone can learn something from this, I know I have.
I do really love the dragon, I just wish that she was as perfect as I was expecting, and I wish that she didnt have this experience attatched to her. It will be a while before I get the taste of this out of my mouth...but I will love her all the same, nip and all.
That is all I have to say...for real this time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!