Bad Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2009, 08:37 PM   #81
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinezilla View Post
for all i know it could of happen in aarons care who knows
The fact that he has other young dragons at his place lends to a possibility of the nip happening there.

But like you said who knows?

Old 06-03-2009, 08:55 PM   #82
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
The fact that he has other young dragons at his place lends to a possibility of the nip happening there.

But like you said who knows?
Ed have you even read the last 20 posts or so? Specifically the post of her very own pics that are in post #64, where she was proven wrong?

Old 06-03-2009, 09:31 PM   #83
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalloonzForU View Post
Ed have you even read the last 20 posts or so? Specifically the post of her very own pics that are in post #64, where she was proven wrong?
Sure I read it, was a branch or stick that you made a big issue out of.

I also seen the ad Aaron was running recently trying to play on the kindness or sympathy of others while selling a boa saying he was out of work.

I also seen him post he was working a second job all along. would you consider him a lier saying he was laid off while actually working?

The fact is that Aaron has lied on these forums, that being said he has no credibility what so ever, and the possibility of the superficial abrasion on the dragons toe could have very well happened at Aarons place under Aarons care.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:20 PM   #84
shinezilla
Anyways, it seems like Aaron's post has been justified and people should just drop anything personal and get over it. Aaron clearly stated he wasn't trying to make this as a personal criticism, but a business flaw. So why are so many people bringing up his personal life issues?
I can relate to his experience... BUT the breeder made a wrong a right. He told me he'll cut me a deal on the next dragon I get from him and just him giving me that option made me get over the nips... He didn't lash out at me when I did my whole circle the nip thing on the photo with my Paint program he sent me of her.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:31 PM   #85
rin0425
Ed thats absolutely wrong. The sequence of the last two weeks shouldnt be up for debate. I purchased a lizard on pre-sale, was layed off, didnt know what I was going to do, decided to sell my snake. My second job in which I am ONLY ON CALL EVERY OTHER WEEKEND was kind enough to let me pick up shifts for people who needed me to...I never once lied about my job status...you dont have all of my personal information...nor is it even relevant to anything what so ever. Also, if you would like I can provide pictures of all of my dragons in their individual tanks as well as the UPS delivery time and the time stamp for the picture I took immediately after taking her from the box. I put my work number in a previous post if you would like to verify my work history since you are so concerned.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:35 PM   #86
rin0425
I am truly shocked at the pettiness of some people on this site. Facts are facts, and the fact that I was torn down, accused of things and never even once apologized to for it is horrible and disgusting. Very human of you people. Thanks for that.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:38 PM   #87
reptile_jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by rin0425 View Post
.the time stamp for the picture I took immediately after taking her from the box.
Is that when you noticed the toe "nip"?

Dusty Jones

Old 06-03-2009, 10:52 PM   #88
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by rin0425 View Post
I am truly shocked at the pettiness of some people on this site. Facts are facts, and the fact that I was torn down, accused of things and never even once apologized to for it is horrible and disgusting. Very human of you people. Thanks for that.
If your looking for sympathy on the BOI your in the wrong neighborhood mister.

You posted on these forums that you are layed off when you are actually working...thats a lie. the reason it was brought up was to show you as a lier.

If you will lie to sell a boa you will lie about that scratch on the dragons toe.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:53 PM   #89
rin0425
yes, and also when i contacted nicole, as you can see from the first email i sent to her. She wasnt even in a tank yet when i noticed it.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #90
rin0425
The nip is clearly proven in previous posts to have happened prior to shipping. I dont see why you are continuing to say I lied.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!