Bad Guy Repticon- Friend or Foe to the Reptile Industry? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2011, 10:14 AM   #11
brd7666
I reallly don't see a reason for this thread. You want to cry because you don't like the way business is done in today's world. If you don't like it, then you need to get out.

If another show promoter allows other show promoters to promote their shows while vending at their shows, then so be it. If another show promoter does not allow another show promoter to promote their shows while vending at their show, then so be it. It's the show promoters right to allow or not allow whatever they want, regardless of what, or who it is.

The way I read your post above, is that they are still willing to let you be a vendor at their shows. I think you are twisting things around here to try and suit your fancy.

Old 04-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #12
annmikeal
I agree with Brian 100%... its life, dont cry about it

Old 04-04-2011, 10:22 AM   #13
Myrtle Beach Reptile Expo
Hey Brian, you may read it how you want. What I am stating in the post is how Repticon is trying to destroy another show. Thats what they do. They are trying to convince my vendors not to do my show and give them incentatives for doing theirs.
www.myrtlebeachreptileexpo.com

Old 04-04-2011, 10:33 AM   #14
annmikeal
Honestly Jenn, after looking at your page and seeing who your vendors are, as well as your events list... I dont think you have anything to worry about Good Luck, looks like it will be an awesome show

Old 04-04-2011, 10:36 AM   #15
Myrtle Beach Reptile Expo
Thank you Ann. we are expecting a GREAT show. Hope to see you there. This thread is not to fight with anyone, just don't like Repticon's ethics.
www.myrtlebeachreptileexpo.com

Old 04-04-2011, 11:20 AM   #16
Ameivaboy
Was this post just to get your new expo some free advertising?

Old 04-04-2011, 11:22 AM   #17
Ameivaboy
Oh and after this thread you may not be welcome to vend their shows anymore

Old 04-04-2011, 11:24 AM   #18
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameivaboy View Post
Was this post just to get your new expo some free advertising?
I was thinking the same thing. Nothing like free advertising.

Old 04-04-2011, 01:00 PM   #19
Sandboamorphs
Why is anyone surprised when a Show Promoter who has blood, sweat, tears and money invested attempts to protect that investment. Its called business and get this...its the American way! What do you expect them to do, hey man, come in and take all of our vendors and all of our admission money, not a problem. I've wasted 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back giving 101 business advice.....

Old 04-04-2011, 03:48 PM   #20
statecollegeherps
I gotta tell you the recent Repticon shows that I have been to have SUCKED! Hardly any vendors, and The prices are Ridiculous!!! REPTICON Aint got nothing on the Daytona Intl Show!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!