Bad Guy Beware of "Exotic Aquatics and Pets" in Kendallville, Indiana! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2013, 03:29 PM   #41
Malestrom
I pay people to clean my cages in addition to doing it myself
I limit my rescues to a specific number and even raise my own food.
There are 2 local pet stores i'll count on the 'better' side of the circus theyve become, but getting reliable help is hard and quarantine is almost never done, I have a guy on the inside and if a sick animal needs help hell proclaim it dead or dying and bring it to me for verification, we restore it to health and rehome it whereas the store would look the other way while it infected others with uri and died. The owners tend to be suspicious of anyone offering help but take any animal offered them and dont trade or pay out for them.

Old 02-12-2013, 03:45 PM   #42
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malestrom View Post
...I have a guy on the inside and if a sick animal needs help hell proclaim it dead or dying and bring it to me for verification, we restore it to health and rehome it whereas the store would look the other way while it infected others with uri and died....
Even if your heart is in the right place, does this not still amount to theft by deception? May not be something you'd want to continue to involve yourself in. I can't say that you're making yourself look much better than those who would allow the animals to get sick and die. Back to that whole, "two wrongs don't make a right" thing.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:12 PM   #43
Lucille
Quote:
I can only imagine they may be needing help.
And perhaps this thread will be the wake-up call for them. If one doesn't have the time to care for critters or the money to hire help, the bottom line is that it is the critters who suffer.

Quote:
I have a guy on the inside and if a sick animal needs help hell proclaim it dead or dying and bring it to me for verification, we restore it to health and rehome it
Quote:
I run a rescue in Philadelphia ... I offer $10.00 per hour credit towards any animal they like

It appears you are selling these rescue animals. While I have no problem with people asking a rehoming fee to defray expenses, or even bartering work for critters, sneaking critters out of a pet store doesn't seem OK to me. If the pet store has sick animals, let them know that the critters need care and if they do nothing, start a thread similar to this one.

Old 03-12-2017, 12:38 PM   #44
jameswuv
I wouldn't trust them with anything. Lucas Pant has also had sexual relations with the youth group at Independent Full Gospel behind everyone's back.....14/15 year old girls while being 20-22 yrs old

Old 03-13-2017, 09:12 AM   #45
evansnakes
Wow. I hope you can prove that accusation. I do not have a dog in the fight but that is insane to post something like on here, where it will not be deleted and you can be held accountable for posting it.

Old 03-13-2017, 01:00 PM   #46
jameswuv
I'm not worried about it at all I hope that it brings some attention to it and someone contact me about it or else I wouldn't put it on here......this guy is still operating in a position of trust at this church but probably not for much longer......

Old 03-13-2017, 01:26 PM   #47
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameswuv View Post
and someone contact me about it
James - you will have a PM (Private Message) waiting for you in a moment that needs your attention. Top right corner of the screen. Thanks.
Robert - Site Moderator

Old 03-13-2017, 01:50 PM   #48
jameswuv
No interest in being a part of this website ! I don't have any interest in reptiles or pediphiles. I said what I wanted to....

Old 03-13-2017, 09:05 PM   #49
tlmoon
The proper avenue to report that is the POLICE, not a reptile board....if I knew something like that I would down at the station giving a report. (referring to what James Gentry said).

Old 03-13-2017, 09:20 PM   #50
alex bleas
This makes the whole community look bad including people standing on the soap box. Just clean the tanks and setup animals properly. if anyone can drive there and offer help and suggestions they could use it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!