Bad Guy Beware of "Exotic Aquatics and Pets" in Kendallville, Indiana! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-13-2017, 09:26 PM   #51
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex bleas View Post
This makes the whole community look bad including people standing on the soap box. Just clean the tanks and setup animals properly. if anyone can drive there and offer help and suggestions they could use it.
This thread is 5 years old.....I forgot I had even commented on it until it popped back to the top with the very odd accusations posted above by James.

Old 03-14-2017, 12:08 AM   #52
jameswuv
It is all in the process it just takes time and with everything that's going on in this little tiny town and has to be done step-by-step so during this process that we have already begun I'm just pointing some things out in the meantime because there are still people operating not just in the church he goes to but in other churches in the area as well that are doing the same thing. We went to the police last Thursday actually and there's just so much that he can only handle so much at a time but the ball is rolling.

Old 03-14-2017, 12:19 AM   #53
tlmoon
Well, I'm glad to hear that the police are involved, sorry for assuming you hadn't notified them. I hope they stop the guilty person before he does anything else that he shouldn't...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!